Chapter 2~Memories

Ethan's Right There! ^_^ if thats not how u want to see Ethan as, use ur beautiful imaginations. And there's "Apologize" by Timbland ft. OneRepublic cover.

Recap

...I just wanted to hug him and tell him it would be okay and that I wouldn't leave him. That I wouldn't reject him. But I wasn't so sure if that was true myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was slowly pulling myself out of his grasp only to hear another low growl and feel his grip tighten.

We still haven't said one word to each other for what seems like forever. We were just staring in each others eyes. He was the first to break the silence.

"Please don't leave me. I'm sorry about all the things I've done to you. You don't have to forgive me but... and I know this may be selfish... don't reject me. I've been waiting for you, and I don't want to lose you now that I have you. Just give me a chance." He really did look sorry, and very vulnerable. I hated seeing him like this. I couldn't deny the pull I had towards him and the sparks that I felt by his touch. We are definitely mates, but I need to be away from him right now to think, even if my wolf says otherwise.

"E-Ethan, I-I need to think about this. Please let me go." I stuttered not being able to meet his gaze, suddenly finding the floor very interesting.

Sighing, he ruluctantly let go of my waist. I hurriedly walked back in the direction of the table Chassidy and I were at. She looked up at me concerned, "What's up with you? You look like you've just seen a ghost."

I just hurriedly walked past her saying, "Sorry Chas, imma have to cut our hang out short. I really need to be in my wolf right now."

"B-but your mate!" She yelled across the food court.

I'm pretty sure I found him. Just not sure about it exactly. I mind linked her.

WHAT?! Who? Where? Is he cute?- I cut off the mind link I had with her and shifted outside the mall door, heading straight for the forest.

I ran towards the spot that always relaxes me. It's a shallow river with a few berry bushes and beautiful green grass. I come here after I'm hurt mentally and physically to heal and just...think.

I should reject him but if I do, will he be angry and hurt me....and-and what about the pack...would he die from the rejection, causing the pack to suffer? Huh, would he even be a good mate...he's my only mate. I thought to myself.

Accept him, if not for him for me. Please. My wolf, Blossom begged. I blocked her out, if I'm going to think about this I need to think about it on my own.

I layed on my stomach and paws and thought about the past.

Flashback(4 years ago)

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home Leya?" Chassidy asked concerned.

"No I'll be fine. I like watching Jackson practice, it'll be over in a bit anyways." I assured her.

"Oh okay, see you tomarrow!" She said waving goodbye to me.

I patiently waited for my brother's football practice to be over.

1 hour later.

"C'mon little sis lets go." He said kindly.

We started walking into the empty football field. "Jackson, why are we just standing here?" Next thing I know I'm on the ground with a black eye forming. I look up with blurred vision from tears.

I see his friend Mike standing there before I get a kick in the stomach. "You're an embarrassment, you runt!"

I start coughing from the impact before looking up at my brother. "Jackson, do something. Help." My voice brakes at the end as I try to stand up hoping I don't get hit back down again.

He looks at me with disgust, "I can't wait until Ethan becomes Alpha King so he can just get it over with and kill you. I hate being related to such a disgrace!" He yells then slaps me so hard that I fall back towards the grass.

That's what broke me. My brother, my protecter, was done with me. I just gave up and took the beating before I saw the glare of my soon to be Alpha and a fist flying to my face. Then, there was darkness.

(Flashback ends)

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. I hadn't realized I was whimpering with my ears down. I willed myself to stop and once I did, I heard growling. My wolf was on high alert.

I turned to see a 6ft grey wolf emerging from the bushes and trees. My wolf only reached half the height of it's legs. It didn't smell like a rogue or look like my brother's wolf...Mike?

Half of the chapter kinda got cut off sorry, but I'll add it in a little don't worry. I hope you liked the chapter and the song! =)