Chapter 30: Sybil

The past two months have been great. Sybil and Ana caught up and she learned about what Ana had been up to since she left. She of course made up a story for herself. She couldn't tell Ana that she was part of the supernatural world now could she? Margot and Roxy were getting ready for their wedding. Roxy's giant family had come and was taking up a lot of space preparing for the wedding.

"Mom! Those don't go there. Excuse me ladies while I fix the mess my mother is making." Roxy kissed Margot and then ran off after her mother.

"This is driving me crazy," Margot said.

"I swear if one of her aunts tries to touch my belly again I'm going to cut off their arms," Sybil said. She hated the attention she was getting from all of the females in Roxy's family. They all asked her about her pregnancy and rubbed her belly without her consent.

"At least they aren't trying to make you a lifesize barbie doll. I've had my body waxed, my hair pulled, teased, and done in different ways, and I've been stuffed into different dresses and outfits for the last three weeks." Margot said. She looked very tired. Sybil patted her head and Margot glared at her. She took Margot's hand and placed it at the spot where the twins were kicking. It put a smile on Margot's face.

"All you have to do is get through this day. You're getting married tomorrow and you won't have to see them until thanksgiving." Sybil laughed. Suddenly the babies moved.

"Woah, did they just switch places or something?" Sybil patted her head again.

"Yup, they do it all the time. I'm ready for them to be born, I miss being able to see my feet." Margot laughed.

"Can you handle two kids? I mean Hunny already drives you crazy."

"Yeah, Hunny is a pain in my ass. It's because her father coddles her. Just you wait, after I give birth, she will fear me again."

"Oh, that poor little girl." Margot laughed.

"Oh babe, you're laughing," Roxy said coming back.

"Yeah, Sybil said something that made me laugh." She said,

"I haven't heard you laugh in months. I was starting to think I wasn't making you happy anymore."

"Oh babe, no. Your family is just a lot. I love them, but they are too much. And there are so many of them." She said,

"Oh, I know that your family wasn't coming and I didn't want you to feel like no one was here for you, so I invited my family to fill a lot of the empty places. I didn't know it was going to bother you so much. I can ask some of them to leave if that makes you more comfortable."

"No, No, don't do that. It's nice that you thought of me."

"Are you sure?" Margot nodded, pulling her into her arms.

"Your love is making me nauseous," Sybil said.

"You and August are the same," Roxy said.

"No, we don't get along so easily. We argue about everything before we come to a decision. I wanted an argument, and all you gave me was you two being agreeable."

"You just love chaos don't you," Margot said.

"Yes, I do. I'm going to see Ana now, she just had her baby. It's another girl." Sybil said.

"I thought she was less further along than you were, aren't you supposed to be having yours like a month before her?" Roxy asked.

"Yeah, but hers just happened to come early. A couple more weeks and these babies are coming out, whether they like it or not."