New Books

Hey guys, I just wanted to jump on here and let you guys know that I have two new books coming out to watch out for.

Synopsis:

Lilah was a raised killer; since birth, she was trained to be the best she could be. She didn't grow up like other children; she learned to pretend to be someone else, to blend into groups and crowds; she was the perfect infiltrator for her organization, the top of her class. One day everything changes, her organization is taken down, and she has to go into hiding to survive. She joins the Shadow pack, one of the strongest, and learns to blend in. She was half a wolf born from a human, so nobody saw her as able to be any stronger than them. She let them think this to keep herself safe while she figured out why and how her organization was taken down, the only family she had ever known taken from her.

She gets picked on a lot by the other pack members, especially the alpha son Theo. He makes it his job to pick on her for being weak, and she takes it, not wanting to draw attention to herself until she can't take it anymore. When her necklace is taken from her, she ends up knocking Theo on his ass in front of most of the school and takes it back; she then tells him to stay away from her. This act of defiance intrigues Theo, and he develops a crush on Lilah. She tries her best to lose him, but he persists even more. Giving him a chance, they spend a night together before Lilah disappears entirely, only to show up again years later as his enemy.

Synopsis: After the ruthless murder of her family, Seraphina flees from her home for her safety as the last royal of Autheria

Synopsis: After the ruthless murder of her family, Seraphina flees from her home for her safety as the last royal of Autheria. At a young age, she is thrust into a world of politics and learning to become a ruler. After an attempt at her life, she flees again to Riviel, the strongest country on the Cyterian Isle. Riviel is a land of magic where the royals have the strongest magic. She feels like an outsider, magicless, with enemies everywhere. After a betrayal, she rises from the ashes and learns how to survive in a world where she is considered powerless and fights for her crown. Initially, she thought being Queen was a burden, but soon she learns it means more than just wearing a crown on your head.