7. "terrible timing."

guys i'm too lazy w these dates u imagine what u want 😛

y/n's pov:

"no matter what" he said as he kissed me. ofc i kissed him back. 

those words ran through my head. that's what they all say isn't it? they'll be here for me, until they arent. i believe jasmine when she said that, now look at where we are.

*flashback*

"that's why jacob likes me, and not you." emma said.

"hey! emma, stop. don't worry y/n, she's just being rude!" jasmine said to me as emma ran off.

"thanks jasmine." i said

"of course, i'm always here for you! no matter what." she said to me

*end of flashback*

"you ok?" joão said as he put a finger on my cheek. 

"yeah, i'm fine. want to watch something?" i said, smiling at him. he agreed and we sat down on the couch. he picked out a random movie. i laid down next to him and wrapped a blanket around me. as i was getting comfy, i got very tired. i didn't realize it but i fell asleep on joão's shoulder. he laid his head on mine.

i woke up to somebody moving. oh fuck. what the hell happened last night? as i tried to regain my thoughts joão said something.

"good morning," he said as he kissed my head "sorry i kinda fell asleep here last night." 

"oh, no it's okay, i think i fell asleep first anyways." i said as i recalled what happened last night. what a day it was yesterday. i decided to check my phone. god damn.

*2 missed calls from jasmine!!*

*voicemail from jasmine!!*

i decided to open it and see what she said.

"hey y/n, i'm sorry about last night. i didn't mean what i said, i don't kn-" she said before she paused, "ok fuck it, emma texted me, wanting me to set her up with joão. she knows i'm friends with him and she said she would pay me if i set up! i have screenshots i could send you but please forgive me." my jaw was opened. 

"what the fuck was that?" joão said, listening to it all. 

"uhm," i said scratching my head "i don't know. do you think i should believe her?"

"i mean, that sounds like something emma would do. plus, i'm pretty sure last night i got a text from a random number. it was probably her."

*flashback*

"can you give me joão's number?" emma said as she grabbed jasmines phone

"what-" jasmine said 

"shut up, you made the deal, remember?" emma said

"you know that joão and y/n are like a thing?" jasmine said as she grabbed her phone back

"they're not dating, so why does it matter?" emma said

"fine." jasmine said as she gave emma the phone, knowing he would text back anyways.

*end of flashback*

"oh shit, she is definitely a stalker." i said as i laughed at joão

"stop thats not funny." he said as he laughed at me

"you get so many girls, have you seen the edits of you on tiktok?" i asked him

"no," he said before he realized "i'm on your for you page?" 

"uh," i said. fuck i got caught. "sometimes" i said as i blushed.

"show me one, please." so polite tf.

i opened tiktok and looked him up. i clicked on one of the edits. it had my favorite song as the background music. 

"hey, i know that song." he said as he looked right at me. 

he decided to take my phone and watch all the edits of him. he kept scrolling until, there was one that i liked. it was one of those slideshows, and the sound.. we don't talk about it. 

"if you don't let me-" the sound said before i grabbed my phone out of his hands. (IF YK, YK☠️☠️)

"oh shit." he said as he looked at me.

i blushed looking at him, "i think that's enough." i said to him

"why? u don't want to find anymore that you've liked?" he said laughing.

"no, shut up. did you hear that sound?" i said, praying he didn't.

"no? you grabbed the phone. why?? it is bad??" he said looking concerned.

"oh joão," i said laughing at him "you're clueless, do u even have tiktok?" i asked him

"no." he said

"can i sign you up, pleaseee??" i said begging him.

"i guess" he said seeming a little scared. i downloaded tiktok for him and gave him his phone so he could make an account.

"joão, why is your username 'ilovejoaofelixdaddy'" i said, im a little scared.

"what? ill blend in." he said

i was a little concerned but i made him follow my tiktok, then he looked up joão félix on tiktok and watched all of the edits of him. i got up from the couch to have a snack. i was starving, all we had been doing this morning was watching tiktok. i was sitting at the bar, eating some gold fish until i heard a familiar sound. 

"if you don't let me-" 

"JOÃO." i said, choking on my goldfish.

"THATS THE SOUND???" he screamed, he fell off of the couch.

fucking hell dude.

"joão-" i said laughing at him

"WHY DID YOU LIKE A VIDEO OF ME WITH THAT SOUND?" he screamed, he wasn't mad, he was dying of laughter. he was actually rolling on my floor.

"JOÃO-" i said as i tripped over him, falling right on his chest. we stayed there for a few seconds laughing our asses off. i think i was on the verge of getting a noise complaint. we stopped laughing, he looked at me. before i knew it he pulled me under him and he kissed me. what the fuck just happened in the past minute. i kissed him back obviously. i wrapped my arms around his neck and the kiss got deeper. just as things were getting good,

*knock, knock*

terrible timing.

pls this was so rushed anyways the first flashback is supposed to be them from elementary and the second was after joão and y/n had left, i hope that wasn't too confusing. 

byeeee :)

my man my man 😍😍😍🥵🥵