9. "can we talk."

hello enjoy 😛

i woke up with a pounding headache. my body was aching from head to toe. i tried to get up out of my bed, but i was stopped by a pair of hands. JOÃO? 

*flashback*

"let's take this inside." 

i grabbed my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door, we walked in and i locked the door. we continued where we left off. he placed one hand on my hip and one on my cheek. we were making out until, i pulled away. shit. i don't feel good.

"what-" joão said before i ran to the bathroom, not even caring to shut and lock the door. joão gagged a little as he heard me. he didn't care though, he walked in and pulled my hair back. he rubbed circles on my back. i laid my head on the toilet seat, was that sanitary? of course not, but i was drunk af and didn't care.

after 30 minutes of me just sitting by the toilet. i finally got up.

"i'm tired," i said "can you help me take my makeup off please." 

"uhh, how?" he said, he's so cute when he's confused. i handed him my makeup remover as he wiped off my face. he even took my hair down for me and brushed it. i brushed my teeth, obviously i needed to after that. 

"okay, well, i'm going to go home now." joão said after he helped me get unready

"can you stay?" i said as i grabbed his arm

"are you sure?" he asked, wanting to make sure it wasn't just one of my random drink decisions

"yes," i said "please."

and so he did. as soon as i stepped into my room, i laid on the bed. 

"are you going to wear that to bed?" he said, pointing at my jeans.

"ugh," i said groaning "can you take them off please"

the sober part of me was screaming. why did i just ask him to take of my pants??

"and my shirt please." 

HELLO?? 

"uhm," he said as he stood infront of me "why."

"fine," i said "i'll do it myself"

"do you want me to lea-" he said before i took off my shirt. 

"i'll take that as a no.." he said

i took off my clothes, right in front of joão. what the hell was i thinking. i changed into an oversized shirt and jumped into my bed. 

"goodnight," i said to joão as he stood by the door

"uhm," he seemed a little shocked "goodnight?"

i passed out within second.

*end of flashback*

oh. 

"joão," i said shaking him "wake up" 

he groanded as he was stretching. bro almost pushed me off the bed.

"hi," he said as he looked up at me, "you snore when you're sleeping."

"NO, i do not." i said, i slapped his arm

"ow," he said, "you're just mad it's true."

"whatever, what do you want to breakfast?"

"it's 1 pm."

"and? w haven't ate yet have we?" i said as i rolled my eyes.

"bacon." he said

"bacon? just bacon?" 

"yes, just bacon." what a strange guy.

as we ate the bacon it was a little awkward. we haven't brought up last night, or anything we have done. im fact, i wonder what would've happened if i was drunk. or what would've happened if jasmine didn't knock on the door. 

"you ok?" joão said, making me come back to reality.

"yes," i said "im good."

"bye, see you soon." joão said as he kissed my forehead.

i shut the door and sat on the couch. i put on a  random tv show, mainly because i knew i would be watching it. i couldn't stop thinking abt joão. man, i hate this part of the talking stage. we're we really even in that stage? or was i just a friends with benefits type of relationship? he's famous, he has other options obviously. plus, the world cup was starting soon. portugal was qualified. who knew if they would make it to the finals. but if they did, he would be gone for abt a month. i was lost in thought until i got a text.

joão :)

can we talk

guys ik the timeline is weird since the world cup wouldve already started but this is a wattpad story so don't be fucking annoying and look so deep into it thx. 

i cant believe brazil lost 😪😪 seeing them all cry made me so sad bro. we still got portugal tho 🫡😪

also sorry this one was short i was running out of creativity 🤥 trust it's abt to get juicy 🤗🤗🤗

u guys reading this rn: