21. "i'm sorry."

the moment u horny freaks have been waiting for

smut warning  💋☠️

 —

"you still owe me."

before i could even think about that, he kissed me. i put my hands around his neck and continued to kiss him. he put one hand on my hip and one on my cheek. as the kiss deepened, i slightly opened my mouth as his tongue went in.

he picked me up and brought me to my bed. he placed me down as we were still kissing. he put a finger in between my pants, wanting them to come off. i slid just my pants off. he placed his hand on my underwear and he kept kissing me. he kissed down my neck and trailed down to my stomach. i took off my shirt and he kept kissing my lower abdomen.

he looked up at for consent before pulling my panties off. i nodded my head as he took them off. i was laying on my back until i felt him place a finger inside of me.

"fuck." he groaned

he pumped it in and out of me as i moaned. i was already a mess even with just one finger. he placed another finger inside of me.

"fuck, i'm going to-" i said before he pulled his fingers out.

he took off his pants and took his shirt off. i could see his bulge through his boxers. he slid down his boxers. dayum. 😍

"is this okay?" he said, making sure i was still comfortable. i nodded my head desperately.

"please." i said as i felt him inside of me. i moaned as he thrusted in and out of me. starting off slowly, but picking up his pace as i moaned. i covered my face as he fucked me.

"let me see your pretty face." he groaned as he removed my hands from my face.

"joão," i moaned

"fuck," he said as he tilt his head back "you feel so good." 

i felt a tingling in my stomach, could've been many things. waiting a whole month was worth it tbh.

"please," i said as tears formed in my eyes

"use your words" he said as he wiped my eyes

he placed his hands on my hips and pounded harder. i could hear him groaning as he hit my sweet spot. his pace started to slow down as i felt closer. 

"joão" i whimpered

"go ahead" he said as i released. i was heavily breathing and i laid my head back on the pillows. that was a whole ass workout.

"let's clean up." he said as he rubbed my cheek

i tired to get up but i almost fell, legs wobbling and all. i laid back down and told joão to give me a minute. ofc he laughed at me. 

he came (😏) over to me and helped me up. he had filled up the bath tub with warm water and bubbles. i instantly relaxed. after a few minutes joão walked over and joined me. i laid my head back on the tub and closed my eyes.

"are you a virgin?" he said, why was he asking me this

"not anymore" i said as i yawned "why? are you?"

"obviously not, can't you tell i'm a pro." he said as he laugh

"shut up." i said as i smacked his leg

i got up out of the tub, with joãos help. i dried off and put some pajamas on. i wasn't sure if joão was going to stay, or if he was leaving. i wanted him to stay but i wouldn't make him, obviously.