25. "i love him."

HAPPY 2023.

so we all saw that pic of him and the CHEATER. 

tbh i just imagine emma looks like her 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

i pulled joão as we walked away. i didn't want to be around them. we decided to get some drinks . there was either a fruit punch or a "special" fruit punch. u already know what i got. 

joão poured himself some normal punch as i poured myself two glasses of special punch. joão looked at me and sighed, knowing i'd be passed out before 12 most likely. i chugged one glass as it dripped down my chest. joão sighed once again and wiped it off of me.

"this is good." i said as i chugged another cup

"you're not going to feel good if you keep chugging all of it" joão said

"i need more" i said as i went to pour more

joão grabbed my wrists and stopped me

"hey," he said as he looked at me "don't pass out before 12"

i sighed and put the cup down. 

it was around 11:30 and we were all sitting down in the living room. there was quite a bit of people, probably around 20-30. michael seemed very wealthy so his house was big and very nice. no wonder emma is dating him, she's just a gold digger tbh.

as we were sitting down, literally just chatting, i could feel jasmine and emma's eyes on me. idk what their problem is. emma is just mad i am dating joão, no idea why jasmine is all of a sudden switching up but ok.

i looked over at emma and she whispered something to jasmine and they laughed. i knew it was about me tbh. joão put his arm over my shoulder and whispered something in my ear. 

"ignore them," he said "just pretend i said something funny."

i laughed and whispered something back into his ear

"i'm too drunk to give a fuck" i said

jasmine and emma gave me a disgusted look, it's almost 2023, can they stop being fans.

it was 11:58 and the ball was going to drop. i felt very tired but i had to wait until it was new years. 

i noticed jasmine and emma walking away and laughing. i didn't pay much attention but they came back and kept looking at me. i shrugged it off and counted down as it was abt to be 12.

"5...4...3...2...1..."

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone said

i kissed joão on the lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. my first new years kiss and it's with joão félix. yeah i'm that girl. i pulled away and smiled at him.

"happy new year" i said to him

"2023 has already been perfect" he said as he kissed my lips again

i looked over at emma and jasmine and the my gave me yet another disgusted look. they're mad. 🤷‍♀️

i decided to get one more cup of fruit punch before we left. i chugged it and followed joão out the door. we waved goodbye and i noticed emma was laughing. i wasn't phased since she always laughs at me. but as soon as i stepped our the door, i collapsed. i landed right on the concrete. luckily, i didn't break a tooth.

i fell unconscious but i was still conscious, i felt like i was dreaming. i could hear joão, he sounded worried. i felt seombody pick me up and place me in a seat. my eyes fluttered open and i could see the street lights, they were moving. or maybe i was, i was too out of the loop for this.

i grounded and joão looked at me. i touched my lip and it was bleeding. i guess my brain finally figured out what was happening and i felt tingles on my face. i started sobbing. joão was reassuring me i'd be ok but i knew he was lying. my head was pounding.

he parked in front of his house and picked me up. he unlocked his door and placed me on his couch. i laid down and continuously groaned. i didn't want to look at my face, knowing i probably looked horrific. joão picked me back up and placed me on his bathroom counter.

he wiped my face down and washed all the blood off. 

"now," he said as he opened something "this may sting, but it will help. ok?

i nodded and he wiped my face off with an alcohol pad. i had a few scratches on my hips and thighs that he also wiped off. he placed a few band aids on my face and thighs. i laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"it was emma wasn't it?" i said "and jasmine."

"what?" joão said

"they definitely did something to my drink, they left right before then came back laughing and looking at me." i said 

he shrugged and lifted me off the counter. he kissed me on the forehead and gave me a pair of clothes to change into. he closed the door and told me he would be right outside.

i slid down my dress and changed into the clothes he gave me. they smelled like him, i like it. i finished changing and opened the door. i limped as i walked towards him. 

"this reminds me of something" he said as he laughed. i knew what he was referring to and i rolled my eyes.

"shut up" i said as i laughed

before i could even move, he scooped me up. he placed me on his bed and he laid down next to me. i climbed under his sheets. joão joined me and turned on the tv. my eyes were getting heavy, i decided to just go to sleep. maybe sleep some of the pain off. 

i felt joão kiss me on forehead as he turned the tv off. i opened my eyes and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"thank you" i said

"for what?" he said as he looked at me

"helping me"

"i mean," he said "what was i supposed to do? leave you there?" 

"you're dumb," i said as i laughed at him

"hey," he said "not funny."

"and thank you for the best few months of my life." i said as i smiled

"thank you for being in my life" he said as he kissed me once again.

i blushed and laid my head on his chest as i closed my eyes. as i started to fall asleep, the past few months stayed on my mind. i was so grateful to have joão. i honestly don't know what i would do without him. how would my 2023 go without me? although me and jasmine aren't friends anymore, i'm glad i got joão from that experience. 

i love him.

guys..

i'm so sad.

the next chapter is the last one unfortunately. 💔 my heart actually hurts. anyways new book + imagines will be released after this is over!!!!!!! 

i go back to school on wednesday i'm going to kms broooo.

genuine question...

if anybody here has discord.. who would join a server if i made one...??

i would prob post updated n stuff and i could just talk to u guys more ☺️☺️🤞 lmk