22. "kiss me."

hey.. i havent uploaded in  a few days this is weird hello??? 

i missed u guys 🤗

sorry for no update!!! i kinda just lost motivation and couldnt think of anything to write sooo yeah!! 

sorry to leave u guys on a cliffhanger for like 4 days HELP

"i'm sorry" he said as he sobbed into my arms

i had no idea what was wrong w him, besides he didn't asnwer me for two days. i wanted to feel bad for him, but that's probably what he wanted.

"joão," i said i pushed him off of me "what the fuck is going on? you don't text me for two days and then u want me to come over?"

"i can explain, come inside please." he said as he grabbed my arm. he seemed desperate.

i walked into his house and he sat me down on the couch. he looked down as he talked.

"look, im sorry for all of this. i know i shouldve reached out but, i couldnt." he said as he laid his hands on his head.

"what? what do you mean you couldnt?" i said as i looked at his teary eyes.

"well, i felt like something changed. ive never felt like this about anybody. i was scared that after  'that' night, you didnt like me anymore." bruh. 

"so you ignored me instead of talking to me?" i said as i stared at him, i was just as confused as he was.

"thats all i could do." he said

"if you would've just talked to me i would understand" i said as put my hand on his shoulder

"i know," he said "i was scared though"

"you had no reason to be scared," i said as i smiled at him 

he looked at me for a second before kissing me. 

"thank you for understanding" he said

"of course," i said "but if you ever fucking do that again im blocking you."

he backed up as i said that, but i was serious.

2 days ago i don't think id expect to see myself on his couch watching a christmas movie with him, but here i was. im glad he told me the truth at least. i laid in his arms as i remembered something.

"i have a present for you." i said as i looked up at him

he looked at me and smiled

"i have one for you too," he said as he sat up "do you want it today or tomorrow?"

"now" i said, i love presents. i dont think i could wait til tmrw.

he laughed at me as he got up and went to go get it. he came back with a small silver box witg a red ribbon. i smiled as he was bringing it over.

"such a pretty box." i said as he handed me the box

"pretty box for a pretty girl" i was blushing so hard you don't even know.

i untied the ribbon and ripped open the wrapping paper. i saw a grey box and i opened it.

oh my god.

it was a gold heart necklace. it opened up and had a picture of me and joão in it. why am i crying..

my eyes watered as i covered tgem with my hands. he sat next to me and hugged me. 

"hey," he said "i guess you like it?" 

"i love it," i said as i hugged him "thank you."

i gave if to him, wanting him to put it on me. he moved my hair out of the way and clasped it. i wiped my eyes, i cant rn.

i turned around and gave him another hug. he was so cute. we weren't officially dating but yk we basically are.

"do you want yours now? you can come over for christmas." i said as i smiled at him

"sure" he said as he sat up

as we got to my apartment, i made him sit on the couch as i got the present.

i kinda forgot that i was madd at him so i didnt have it wrapped. luckily, i did keep the box. i grabbed the ring and put it in the box. i found a random christmas bag and put it in there. i handed it to him as i sat down.

he opened the bag and grabbed the box out. he opened it up and his eyes lit up when he saw the ring. i hope he likes gold, bc i only wear gold so i got him gold too. 🙅‍♀️

i showed him my ring and he realized they were matching. he pulled me into a big hug before i could even say anything. i assumed he liked it.

"thank you." he said into my shoulder as he held me

"i got it for you when i was mad at you" i said as i laughed

"hey, well look where you are now he said as he shrugged. i rolled my eyes as i laid on him.

i told him he should stay the night, ofc he did. i laid in my bed as he crawled next to me. i know it was only 2 days, but 2 days without seeing him or even just texting him after being with him for a whole month was something i never wanted to experience again. i missed feeling his warm hands on my cold waist. even his lips on mine.

i laid my head on his chest as i could hear him breathing. here was something so soothing and comforting abt that sound. within just a few seconds i fell asleep. normally it takes me quite awhile to fall asleep.

i woke up next to joão on christmas day. what a flex. i sat up as i saw the bright white snow cover the roads and sidewalks. 

"oh my god" i said as i looked out the window

joão groaned as he sat up. he looked out the window, noticing why i was shocked.

"its so beautiful" i said as i rubbed my eyes

"not as beautiful as you" he said as he kissed me

"you're corny," i said "but i like it."

i got up out of bed and walked to the kitchen. i felt joão standing behind me, so i turned around. i saw him standing there with a mistletoe. where tf did he even get that from?

"kiss me" he said.

of course i did, i would've even without that mistletoe. 

erm idk when the next chapter will be out but its one of the last ones 💔

ALSO ALMOST 100K VIEWS I LOVEU GUYS

BYEE 😍🤗❤️❤️

his braces era >>>

his braces era >>>