18. "of course you do."

hey guys im writing this right before i go to bed and it might be short im sorry !! idk when the next chapter will come out either tmrw or friday but idk!!! 

ok love u enjoy <333

i felt safe. being in the arms on joão. knowing that he would be there for me, hopefully. i woke up and as i opened my eyes i saw joão. he was facing me while he was on his phone. he looks so serious when hes on his phone. he looked up at me, noticing i was awake. 

"morning," he said as he placed his phone down "how are you?" 

why do i feel like this is the first time ive heard him ask me how i was?

"im tired." i said as i stretched

"go back to sleep then." he said as he picked his phone back up

"i cant, we gotta get up." i said as i sat up, before joão pushed me back down.

"no you don't, its 2:43 am." he said

"what?" i said as  i looked at his phone. oh shit, he wasnt lying. "why arent you sleeping?" also why did he tell me morning if it was 2 am.

"cant sleep." he said as he kept his eyes on his phone.

"why not?" i said as i rolled over to face him

"the game. im scared. it decided if we make it to the semi-finals."

i moved closer to him and laid my head back my pillow. i felt bad for him. he made sure i fell asleep but he couldn't even sleep. i didn't want him to be nervous, but i knew he would be anyways. no matter what i did.

"yeah, i know. but hey," i said before i paused and he looked at me "yeah i dont lnow what to say im fucking scared for you." 

he laughed at me and put his phone down. he scooted closer to me and cuddled me.

"yeah thanks, that will really help me." be said as i fell asleep.

i woke up again at 7 am, damn thats still too early for me but whatever. i got up and got ready. we were finally ready and had left the hotel around 9 am and got on the bus. i laid my head on the window. i listened to my music ofc, like i do on every bus ride. joão got a little upset that i wasnt lying on him and he laid on my shoulder while i was laying on the window.

we finally got the stadium and i took more pictures DUH. anyways, the game was about to start and i was in my seat. i was taking pictures of the stadium. it was super crowded and it was also very pretty.

joão had shot at the goal many times, before he finally succeeded in the 30th minute. the crowd was going crazy, of course i was too. bitches behind me kept shouting my mans name like girl stop. idc if we arent dating yet hes mine.

the game was over. we best morocco 2-1. it was a stressful game since they were tied for most of it before ramos got a goal in the last few minutes. i waited outside of the locker room once again for him. he came out with the biggest smile on his face, so cute. i smiled at him and gave him a hug. he was so happy. 

he wouldn't stop talking on the way home, like last time but he was happy this time. 'did you see my blah blah' he would say.

"yes joão, i saw all of it. i watched it all happen." i said. hes acting like i wasnt right there watching it.

i decided to scroll on tiktok on the way back to the hotel. joão sat up and hit his head on my phons. dumbass. he sat up and started watching over my shoulder. my fyp was mostly normal at the time, thank god. i decided to show him one of my favorite edits of him. 

"damn, that guy is so fine" he said

"yeah, he is." i said as he blushed

"let me see more." he said

"you in love with urself?" 

"yes i am."

i showed him more as he was practically drooling over himself. i couldnt blame him. if i loped lkke him id be in love with myself too. 

"more, please." he said

"don't you have tiktok?" i said

"yes, but i dont want to ruin my fyp with edits of myself."

ruin? id be blessed. i showed him more as he smiled at them.

"do you watch them?"

"maybe," i said as i looked at him  "yeah, i do."

"of course you do."

sorry for this short chapter guys 😔😔

i fr am so tired goonight

please. i need him rn.