17. "i'm here for you."

y'all. i hate to break it to u but this book will be over soon... idk what to do after plz help

i could make a oneshot/imagine w a whole bunch of players and u would be able to request or i could make up my own stuff

ORR i could make another book abt somebody else just lmk bc i'll be bored once this is over 🤗

anyways gn guys see u tmrw

(y'all fuck this these days r getting boring and i got no idea what to write for half the games so just roll w this..)

today was the game deciding if they'd make it to the finals. it would be argentina vs croatia and france vs portugal. (guys as i'm writing this the next game is tmrw im excited to watch it in school fr anyways back to the story.) it was a stressful day for joão. he was all ready to go with a whole hour left to go before we leave. he was sitting on the edge of his bed with his hands in his hair. 

he had his airpods and i sat down next to him. i could hear his music playing. e took one out and looked at me as he slightly smiled.

"you're going to do great today, i'm excited." i said as i hugged him

"thanks." he said as he hugged me back. ok dry mf.

he put his airpods back in so i decided to leave him alone. i put my airpods in and listened to music. i decided to take some pictures of me since i looked cute today. more like everyday, but today i was real cute. i was taking pictures in the mirrors, snapchat, instagram, i took some on my bed. joão was watching me and it made me feel awkward, i hate when ppl do that.

"we get it," he said "you look cute. no need to be posting it." 

"a little defensive there buddy." i said as i continued. 

as we were sitting on the bus, i laid my head on his shoulder instead of his lap. he laid his head on top of mine and i listened to my music. but i could also hear his music and it was weird. he noticed it too and laughed. it sounded kinda cool though so we stayed in the same position.

once we got to the stadium, of course i took more pictures. i needed as many as i could get. i wanted to make a big instagram post about my trip so ofc i needed options. 

the game was off to a great start, within the first 20 minutes we got a goal. we were guaranteed the win tbh. we had 4 goals by the time they had scored one. with the game ending 6-1, we obviously won.

joão had walked out of the locker room skipping. that was interesting. even though joão didn't score, he was still very happy for his team. on the way to the hotel he was grinning while laying in my lap. his smile is so cute, i could stare at him for hours. is that creepy? man idgaf he's so cute.

"what you lookin at?" joão said

"you, duh." i said as i rubbed my hands through his hair

"man, i'm so happy." he said

"why?" i said as i laughed at him

"we won," he said "so obviously i'm happy about that. and i'm happy you're here with me." 

"aw," i said as i smiled at him "i'm happy to be here too."

"i honestly didn't expect you to agree to go with me." 

"well, it's a free trip with futbol boys, sign me up." real.

"who's your favorite futbol player?" he said, with a smile. cocky mf.

"probably neymar," i said as i looked at him "he's so fine."

"i'll remember that." he said as he looked straight into my eyes.

as i was laying down on my bed, i got a notification. 

fuck. it was from garrett.

i really need to turn my dms off for followers. i totally forgot about him, which i am glad i did.

"who's that?" joão said as he looked at me, noticing i was visibly uncomfy.

"it's that garrett guy, from the stadium." i showed him what the message read.

'hey beautiful, why didn't you follow me back? i'm already following you, in multiple ways ;).'

"what the fuck." joão said as read it out loud.

who says that? was it actually true? i was hoping it wasnt.

"what the hell do i say to that?" i said, my eyes started to water.

joão came next

to me and comforted me. i was laying in his chest until i heard another notification.

'why did you pick joão over me? you'll regret that.'

oh hell no. i blocked him immediately. i turned off my phone and laid my head into joãos chest. hoping it would make me feel better. feeling comforted and feeling protected. it helped a little bit, but this was scary. something like this has never happened to me before. that's why i never want to be famous.

joão rubbed my back as i sobbed into his chest. he would occasionally be saying something, i couldn't hear him over my sobs. i looked up at him and said,

"does this happen to you?" 

"sometimes, if there is a crazy fan girl." he said as he continued to rub my back. 

"im sorry, i'm being dramatic. he's just a creep." i said

"no your not, this is an appropriate reaction. lots of men are just creepy like that." he said as he hugged me

i laid in his arms and calmed down. i started to doze off. i could feel one hand on my back rubbing it and one in my hair. this was peaceful. i felt loved. it felt like somebody cared about me. 

"you're safe, i'm here for you." he said as he kissed my head. that kiss sent me into my sleep. i'd never slept better in my life.

hi guys sorry this one was kinda rushed and lowkey bad but i wanted to upload this chapter earlier but i had practice and school but anyways..

plz did u guys see the clip of the guy sliding into joão waist like that's me fr im not lying!!

the things i would let this man do to me.......