Chapter 14

Kyle...

So I just pulled up at my house from the vets, they said Wolf is limping cause he hurt his ankle by running somehow... I don't know but, my poor baby!! I glimpse at wolf looking out the back seat, "So Wolfy, you hurt your ankle running... I best you can't wait to see your daddy!" I said as I kept looking at him.
I get out of my car, and walked to the back seat. I opened up the door and picked up Wolf, i began walking when I feel someone wrapping their arms around me. "So, you wanna take this party upstairs?" I turn around and looked at Joey. "The only thing that's going upstairs is my tired ass and imma fall asleep watching Netflix with out you!" I said, "Oh and also Wolf hurt his ankle some how when he was running, be careful with my baby?" I said as I kissed Wolfs head.
I looked at a crushed Joey, "Where's my kiss?!?!" He whined. "What kiss?" I said as I kissed his beautiful lips as he went to reply. 'Mmmmhmmm' he loaned as he deepened the kiss.
We broke apart when we heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and seen Maddy, Connor, and someone I never seen before. Maddy pulled me around to the swimming pool benches.
"Way to ruin the moment..." I said and I crossed my arms and stuck out my bottom lip as I tried to fake pout..
"Awe!! Baby boy, I'm sorry." she said as she wrapped those arms of hers around me. "HEY!!! Get off of her you gay ass faggot!" I snapped my head in the direction the voice came from.
"Um... excuse me!?" I said as I got up, "This is my house, if your on my property, you need to treat me and my stuff and my boyfriend with respect. Matter of a fact, you need to treat all of the people that live here with respect." I said as he started to square up with me.
"Kyle Xavior Lain! Knock your shit off!" Maddy said as she got between me and the unknown dude that's up in my face. "Wait... Kyle Lain, as in the most popular guy at Portland's Highschool!?" He said. "Um... yeah?" I said as I looked at him strangely.
"Oh, you wouldn't remember me." he said. "Um... who are you?" I asked. "Hey baby, what's with the yelling going on back here?" Joey said as he walked up to me and hugged me. "I'll tell you later. Wait..." I turned around to the guy, "Weren't you on the football team? Number 14 Markus Smith?" I said and he smiled.
"So you do remember me!" He said. "Get off of my property now!" I said as I pointed my finger at the gate. "Why should I?" He said. "Because, you slept with my cousin Niana and hot her pregnant. Then when you found out you up and left her and she is a single mother which is fucked up if you so, GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!" I said as Joey tried to push me back and calm me down.
"Shhh, baby breathe. Its alright, I've got you." she said as he rubbed my back, "Maddy, get this fucker out of here. NOW!" He looked at her. "Okay." she said, "You heard the man, move, get out of here you disgusting little varmint!" She grabbed the back of his neck and pushed him through the back gates and through him on the ground with a thud.
"Hey." Joey said as he put his finger under my chin and made me look at him, "I love you." he leaned down and kissed my lips. I kissed back immediately, "I love you too Joey." I said as I buried my head in his chest.

Joey...

Kyle had buried his head in my chest, while I hugged him. I picked him up and carried him inside. I set him on the couch, and laid down next to him, I pulled him into me so I can cuddle with him. As we snuggled on the couch someone walked into the house with out knocking, I looked over to see that Connor and Maddy where making out. "Bring that party into your room Maddy." Kyle said sleepily on my chest.
She snickered and walked over to us, she bent down and kissed his forehead. "Okay, just for you baby!" She said and winked. "Yerp, just let me sleep." Kyle said.
I kissed Kyle on the top of the head before him and I fell asleep. Man I love this guy so damn much...

Maddy...

I watch as Joey and Kyle sleep snuggling each other on the couch, "They are deeply in love, aren't they Mae?" Connor said as he walked up to me, I smiled at him as he took a seat right next to me on the stairs. "Yeah." I say, "Their love for one another is like a fantasy that would be fun to have."
I look over to see Connor messing with his thumbs. "Hey, what's wrong Con Con?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around him. "It-it's just that, I want you to be happy. I want us to be happy, I want everything perfect, but it's so damn hard to with the feelings I get when I'm around you." by this time Connor let a few tears flow down his perfectly soft cheeks.
"Connor, everything's already amazing, it can't get anymore amazinger." I said as I kissed his cheek. "Mae, there's something I've been meaning to ask you for a long time." Connor trailed off. "That is?" I looked at him with a what is it look on my face. "Will you go on a date with me?" Connor asked, I furiously shook my head yes.
Connor smiled and kissed me. "When is the date going to be?" I asked. "Tonight, at 7:30 so be ready by the time I get back." Connor said as he walked down the stairs and out the front door. I couldn't help but squeal, which I scared Kyle and Joey out of their skin.
"Stop squealing like a four year old.." Joey said sleepily. "Well, Joey their has to be an explanation to why Mae is squealing like a four year old child getting the toy they wanted on Christmas." Kyle responded. "There is!!" I shrieked. "And that would be?" Kyle asked.
"I'm going on a date with Connor tonight, so you two can help me find something nice to wear." I said as I hopped over to them leading them to my closet.
"How about this?" Kyle said showing me a dress that was long and blue like the ones you wear at those fancy rich people party's. "Omg. Kyle that is perfect." I paused for a moment, "Now help me find matching heels." I told them.
"Oh, these would look absolutely stunning on you!" Joey said as he came back with dark navy blue heels that are like four inches big. "Imma break my neck in those." I said as I put them on. "Oh wow, their shockingly confortable." I said as I put on some make up.
The door bell rang, "Its already seven thirty?" I said to myself, I walked down stairs and opened the door to see a delivery man. "Hi." I said as I walked outside. "Hi does Mr.Lain live here?" He asked. "Yeah he does, I'm his best friend, what do you need?" I asked. "I need you to sign these for this package." he said handing me his signs thingy. I signed it and he walked away after giving me the box.
"KYLE! GET YOUR HAPPY ASS DOWN HERE YOU HAVE A PACKAGE!" I yelled from downstairs, I heard two pairs of feet running. "Where's my package!" Kyle said as he went over to me and snatched it out of my hands.

Kyle....

I walked over to Maddy and grabbed my package out of her hands, I opened it to see a cake with the words, 'Will you marry me?' Written on it, I look at Joey and he is on one knee with a opened small box with a ring on it.
"Yes!" I said as I rapidly shook my head. I flung my arms around him and kissed his perfectly plumped lips.
"AWEEE!!!! So damn adorable the two of you are!" Maddy said as she put her hands on her heart for as to act like we had an affect on her. I laughed, "Mae, your silly!" I said as I hugged her. "I know!" Was all I heard from her before she walked back up the stairs to get some more stuff. Ah, this day couldn't get any better!

A/N
I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER, SORRY ITS WASNT UPDATED SOONER I HAD FAMILY ISSUES I HAS AND STILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH. LOVE YOU GUYS!