The very next day

----Joey----

I woke up next to Kyle, I take in his beautiful face before I get up and make maddy and him breakfast. I walked down the steps of the stairs and see Maddy up making breakfast, ''Morning!" i shot her a smile. I got a smile and a reply "So... you did stay the night? oh morning!" that sounds like something Maddy would say.

"Um, yeah !" I said "oh Maddy u need help making breakfast?" I asked. "Yes I do bitch!" she said while laughing. I helped make the bacon, and the pancakes I made them look like hearts!

....Thirty minutes later....

I walked back up stairs into Kyles room and flopped down on the bed next to him and looked at him. He's so beautiful! God I wanna be inside of him. With a blink of an eye his eyes opened, shock was written all over them mixed with a hint of happiness.

"Morning beautiful!" he said "Morning Sexy!" I said laughing. We laughed together for a while. he checked youtube and there was this video that said 'Joey Graceffa and Kyle from The most Sexiest couple, Fucking each other' Kyle had a shocked and scared look the video had over 123000000050 views. I was shocked and scared to.

"Dammit!" I say " If they want to see us as a couple let's give them a couple!" kyle said. "Are you serious?" I asked with a hint of joy that he had said that.

"Yeah you two can call ourselves Jyle!" Maddy commented when she entered the room! "how did you get in hear I didn't even hear the door open!" Kyle and I said in unison.

"I opened it with my ninja skills!!" Maddy said as she ran at me and jumped on me like how a sloth hangs from its tree." Well anyways time for breakfast!" Maddy cheers happily.

....kyle...

*After breakfast*

I turned on my camera and walked up to Joey and lustfully kissed him. " If joey and I wasn't a couple would we have even done that?" I said.

Joey had a shocked expression on his face at first! then he leaned in and grabbed my down stairs! (hehe I feel dirty!!) I broke the kiss when Maddy came into the living room. "Um... was i interrupting something cuz if I was I could come back later and disinfect the sofa!!" maddy yelled and she walked back outside.

"Dammit!! why does this always have to happen!!" I said. "What do you mean?" joey asked. "Well it's either maddy and her bea or me and and ex! that get cough by each other!" I said really nervously. "Oh!!" was all he had said.

" Hey joey?" I asked. "Yeah kyle?" joey replied. "Do u wanna go upstairs and finish what we started?" I said hoping he would say yes. But what he did shocked me. He picked me up bridally style and carried me to my room.

.....A/N.....

HEHEHE!! How YA like chap?? I should change description. OH UM YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY BEA @Smiles4Scars if u haven't already done it. AND SHE IS MY BITCH!! GET YOUR OWN BITCH!! LOL LOVE Y'ALL.