The day bea moved in with mah!!!

___Kyle___

Yes yes yes I can't believe that Maddy is like ten minutes away!!!! Oh fuck how am I suppost to clean this bitch up in ten!!! " Oh I'll ask for some help! I'll ask the neighbor!!" I said to my self in panicky voice as I walked out side..

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK'

"Yes??" Some one asked as they opened the door!! I turned around and holly shit I was in shock!!! " your Joey Graceffa!!!"" I said in a high pitched voice!!! " Yeah, and you are Kyle Lain and your best friend is Maddyson Blackwell..." I was so shocked that he knew who I was.

"You watch my videos...???" I asked him. "Yeah I like that you look up to me in them like the number ten things to do with joey!! Wall" he said while winking..

"Okay so, I came over to ask a favor..!!" I told him. " Okay shot!" " okay so Maddy is moving over and I live rite next door and it's a little messy and she will be here in five minutes can you help me pick up really fast...???" I asked scared of his answer.

" Yeah I would love to help you with that!!" he whispered happily.

...Five minutes later...

'HONK HONK'

"Oh who could that be....!!!" I said cheerfully "oh and Joey thank you for helping!!! oh and do you wanna meet Maddy???" I said. "Yeah I would LURV that!!!"

As we walked out side Maddy was in shock cuz of how huge the house is and that joey graceffa is standing next to me. " No fucking way!! Is that really Joey Graceffa...???" she said still in shock.

"Yes Maddy it is I Joey Graceffa!!" he said in a very dramatic tone. bwahahahahaha Maddy and I laughed our asses off on that!!! " Okay! bby! don't! gotta! spoil! yourself!" She said in between laughter.

"Okay Maddy you make dinner and we'll bring your stuff to your room and I'll give you a tour after lunch if your not sleepy that is." I told her as she shock her head and went for the kitchen to make food!!!!!

(A/N Maddy is a real person she's one of my best friends!!! lurv cha Bby girl!!)

...One hour later...

"Okay we're done putting your stuff upstairs!" I said walking into the kitchen heading towards the fridge. "Oh joey would you like anything to drink or any of her homemade pizza??" I asked him. "Um yeah!! can I get some water and two slices of pizza please..??" " Yes you can! Do you want ice with the water..?" I asked.

" Yes please." he replied kindly.

A/N

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAP HOPE TO UPDATE IN A COUPLE DAYS LURV CHA MY PEEPS!!!