My shocking talent/ and prank

Kyle....

I woke up, and went to Maddy's room to see if she wanted to go out to breakfast with me. Plus I really need my best friend with me, Psh best friend mor like my sister.

....On the road...

Arian grandes song Problem was on the radio, I turned the volume down to get ready to do Iggy's part
"Smart money bettin' I'll be better off without you.
In no time I'll be forgettin' all about you, sayin' that you know.
But I really, really doubt you.
Understand my life is easy when I ain't around you.
Maddy && Kyle, too biggie to be here stress in'
I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you more than I love your presence.
And the best thing now is probably for you to exit,
I let you go, let you back, I finally learned my lesson.
No half steppin', either you want it or your just playin'
I'm listenin' to you knowin' I can't believe what you're sayin'
There's a thousand of you'd baby boy, so don't be dumb.
I got 99 problems but you won't be one,
Like what!"
I was kind of out of breath, but not to much " Holly shit!!! That was awesome! I didn't knew that you could rap!" "I didn't know I could either, I guess that I never really tried before. oh well." I tell her.

...At Starbucks...
"Hello sir and ma'am may I take your order?" The cashier said to Maddy and i, "um yes, I would like one white chocolate iced Frapuccino and a hot white chocolate Frapuccino" I said then looked at my bae. "um I think Connor would like a pumpkin spice latte, and I will have an iced caramel Frapuccino!" Maddy told the cashier.

"This is going to be totally random, but you two make an adoriable couple!" The male cashier said, Maddy and I busted out laughing, "Sorry man, I'm gay and she's well straight! We both already have bae's!" I said trying not to laugh. "oh..." The cashier said while he was looking up then down on my bod. "Um bitch he's taken! So back off!" Maddy snatched at the cashier.

"Oh yeah sorry..." he said with a hint of sadness, "here's your drinks and have a nice day. I payed him then we left sipping off of our drinks, I stole some from Joey's but he won't notice.
I pulled back into the drive way, and seen that joey and Connor were in their pajamas, they looked scared.

I looked at Maddy and said " haha their scared, wow we have strong men in our lives right now don't we?" She replied "yeah, but they look sexy when their scared I wonder if they notice that were here?"
"Hey you wanna prank them??" Maddy asked me. "Uh sure...? I'm scared now, remember last time you pranked some one? Their hair got burnt off and they were in the hospital for nearly a month." I said, it's the God honest truth.

"No it's not gonna be like that. we need Megan's help!" She said with an evil grin. so I pulled out of the drive way and into megans.

....KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK....
"Hey? What do you guys want?" Megan said sleepily. " we need your help to prank the boys!" Maddy replied in a happy voice. "Oh sounds fun, come on in." Megan opened the door and I flopped on her couch.
"Okay Megan first you need to call joey and have him put it on speaker, then you will tell him that, Kyle and I went to get breakfast, then when we were on the freeway a speeding car ran into us and our car flipped and it went up in flames and blew up." Maddy told her.

"Okay got it."
...RING RING RING...
"Hello, Megan have you heard from Kyle and Maddy yet today?" Joey asked. "Joe the reason I called is because!" Megan made a fake crying sound. " Kyle and, Maddy, they went to get breakfast for you all, and then when they were coming back home. A red car was speeding, and hit them. Kyles car did flips, the car landed upside down. when the cops and ambulance got there it was already to late. Their car exploded, I'm sorry." Megan said and I seen tears come out of her eyes from trying not to laugh her ass off.

"No... no... this can't be happening. is this true?" Joey said sounding like he was about to cry. "Yes joey it's true..."
Joey started balling on the phone and then he told Connor and they both started crying, "Joey put it on speaker please?" Megan said. Joey did as she said and Megan Maddy and I started busting out laughing our asses off. "We got you guy!" Maddy and I said at the same time. "Joey baby don't be sad or upset it was s prank!" I told him as I walked out the front door and walked to my house.
I opened the door and joey ran and hugged me and kissed me, he was so scared. "it's alright baby. i drought you Starbucks..? Oh and Connor Maddy is at Megans dieing of laughter so you might wanna go over there and steal her coffe and yours!" I told him.

.....A/N.....
So how manny of you all liked this chap, I know kinda mean of Maddy and Kyle to do that, of and Smiles4Scars wrote the last chapter. so go thank her on her page.