Chapter 15

[the guy in the picture is what Kyle looks like. Don't worry I'll show u what Maddy looks like in the next chapter you guys!]
Kyle...

OMG OMG I CANT BELIEVE JOEY PROPOSED TO ME!!! AHHH I'm freaking the fuck out! Just as I was about to hug Maddy and Connor my phone went off. "Oh... My sisters calling me... how strange." I said before answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Kyle, there's something that I have to tell you."

"What's that sis? You know you can tell me anything."
I put my phone on speaker.

"Kyle..."

"Sis, what's wrong? Please tell me! I'm freaking out over here!"

"Its... its... Uncle Darin... He pasted away in the hospital today."

"What! Is this some sick joke? Please tell me it's a joke?"

"I wish I could baby brother, I wish I could."
I started breaking down crying.

"I need to go and buy a air-plain ticket and I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I hung up and was engulfed in a bunch of hugs from every one. "Maddy, you need to come too. Uncle Darin was lout uncle by heart. Will you please come with me?" I said as I gripped onto joeys shirt.
"Of course baby doll, of course." Maddy said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I can't believe it, he was so young. he was only 36. Why did he have to leave?" I aid out load. "I don't know baby, I don't know." Joey said as he rubbed my back with his hands.
"Kyle... Come here." Maddy said, and I did as told. I noticed her eyes are red and puffy, "Maddy." I said as I whipped away the tear that was rolling on her face. "Come here." I said as I have her a big hug. "Well, Kyle don't we have to go buy those tickets?" Maddy said and I nodded my head.
"Where did you guys come from?" Asked Connor. "We came from Jersey Connor, from Jersey." I said as I let go of Maddy and gave her to Connor, then I went to Joey.
"I'm sorry baby." he said as he kissed my forehead. "Its alright." I said,"Now can you boys make us dinner. Maddy and I need to drive to the airport to buy tickets for 7:30 tonight, then we need to come back and pack then eat dinner then we are off back home." I said as I got up and grabbed my car keys.
Maddy followed me out to my car, we hop in and turn in the Radio and a news thingy popped up. "Just recently a man named Darin Lain was murdered in a hospital in New Jersey. Police have yet to sweep the body of any signs of struggle, The Lain family is waiting for their son Kyle Lain a famous YouTuber go land at the airport tomorrow morning." I quickly turned off the radio, "Fuck this I'm listening to what ever is on your phone Maddy." I told her, then she got a big grin.
"MCR IT IS!" Maddy shouted. "What's MCR?" I asked. she stopped what she was doing and have me a shocked look. "You don't know what MCR is!?!?" She said, "Well your going to find out!" She also added.
"M'kay." Was all I said before we made our way to the airport.

AT THE AIRPORT...

I walk in to the airport and find a bunch of people staring at me. "Oh my god. can I have your autograph?" A teenaged girl said. "Yes you may sweetie, do you have a pen or a sharpie?" I asked she nodded and gave me a Gold sharpie and a picture of me and Joey kissing that looked like it was taken off of my instagram. I smiled, "So you like Joey? Isn't he hot?" I said and she agreed in an instant.
"Well sweetie it was nice to meet you but I have to go and buy tickets." I said as I have her a hug then went over and got both Maddy and I tickets.
"Well I hope you guys enjoy your flight later tonight." Said the lady who gave us our tickets, "Lets hope, I'm scared of heights. I can't handle am, but Maddy is a strong Irish barbarian who will smash Hulk into the depths of hell." I said as I walked away with Maddy.

....AT HOME....

I got done packing and then ate my bread stick in Joeys arms. "Mmm, that smells good can I have a bite?" he asked I looked at him then took a bite. "If you want it u have to come and get it." I said as he pinned me down and kissed me, he bite my bottom lip asking for entry, I opened my mouth and his tongue slipped inside taking the last part of my bread stick from me.
"Hey, you could of let me have a little bit." I said as I crossed my arms. "I am sorry" he pause, " here open your mouth." I obeyed what he said, he covered my eyes and shoved a new bread stick in my mouth. I gaged, "WTF!!!" I shouted at him but then calmed down and ate.
I snuggled into him for a little while before Maddy called to me that it was time to go. I gave Joey a kiss and grabbed my bags and walked out to the car and put my stuff in. Nows the fun part, FLYING!!

....IN THE AIRPLANE....

I asked the flight attendant for something to calm me down, she returned a minute later with a bottle of water and a pill, "Here take this sleeping pill. You will fall asleep in a couple of minutes and then you will be woken up before we land." she said Handing me the pill and water, I quickly nodded and said a quick thank you to her before downing the water and taking the pill.
Before I knew it I was out like a light.

Maddy....

I watched as Kyle feel asleep, to be honest this is one of my worst fears. I hate flying more than I hate strange guys hitting on me in public. I ordered a couple of bottles of whisky and they bring me two little tiny bottles of whisky that was only a couple of inches big. I looked ate eat with a 'ARE YOU SERIOUS' face, "Yeah sweetie, I'm a alcoholic, can you bring me something that's, well idk a full sized bottle of whisky that they have at the fucking bars!?" I shouted. "Now ma'am, if you don't calm down right now your going to be kicked off of this airplane." she said in a warning tone.
"Fine, what ever can you please bring me s bigger bottle?" I asked in the nicest but still annoyed tone I could. "Why yes I can ma'am." she said and brought me an actual full sized whisky bottle. YASS!! Score for Mae-Sters.

I quickly chugged down the bottle, "Oh it's already kicking in." I said as I began flipping through the movies on the airplane, "Oh my god, YASS! They have Grown Ups! My favorite movie." I said as I put on the headphones and watched it.

...A FEW HOURS LATER...

I put up my headphones and woke up Kyle because we where about to land down on the air strip. I shock him and got a mumble, so I took it as an opportunity to give him a kiss. I can say that I don't remember because I had a couple of bottles of whisky on the way there, so I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Joey... I'm sleeping in not in the mood." he said sleepily, "Oh but baby I thought that your always in the mood for a peace of dis." I said trying o imitate Miranda Sings voice when she says 'I know you want a peace of dis'.
"Maddy!! Ew! DONT! KISS! ME!!" He said sternly. "But I lobe chuu!!" I said as I have his a kiss on the cheek. "Oh god, you reek of alchihol." he said as he got up and we walked out to get our stuff.
"I'm going to call my sister to pick us up." he said as he pulled out his phone.
He came back a few minutes later, "Jessa said that she would pick us up." he paused, "and she will be here in a few minutes.

A/N
HOW DID U GUYS LIKE IT!?!?!
I HOPE YOU DID, IF SO COMENT VOTE AND SHARE, DO ALL THOSE GOODIE-GOODIE-GUMDROPS.