Warning this chap has sexual content between bxb

...Kyle...

"JOOEEEEEYYYYYY GUESS WHO I MET TODAAAYY!!!" Maddy yelled attack Joey in a hug

"Your 'bae' ?" He joked

"Yes but whooo"

"Who"

"DESTREY I MET FREAKING DESTREY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HE WAS STAYING FOR A CALLAB !!"

"Oh.. right he's over for a callab "

Maddy got off Joey. "Anywhore there is this party down at the beach and we came up with the marvelous idea to go. And you two are coming with us. " She said in finality. And when she says it like that you can't get out of it.

There was a knock at the door

"ITS OPEN" I yelled and in walks destrey. "You boys. Upstairs. Change" she said to Joey and I.

We went up stairs. I close My bedroom door

"Maddy scares me" Joey said "a lot. "

I laughed "I know. But I love the crazy ass bitch."

"You love her?" Joey sounded a bit hurt

"Yeah she's my best friend. Practically my sister"

His face lit up a bit and I threw shorts at him.

A knock on the door when we do finished. Maddy walked in with her eyes covered

"Is everyone decent? We're y'all doin the do?"

"BITCH!!!" I threw a pillow at her jokingly

She threw it back laughing "come on you lazy sluts and get it the freaking car!!" She pulled us all put and down to the truck. Joey and I were in the back as maddy drove

"Wait!!! Maddy you hate the beach !!!!" I stated

"I'm in a party mood give me a break." She shrugged

*arriving at the beach* we all unloaded and went down where the music was thumping. After a while I snuck away and went to the water away from the party. I sat there in the cool water while the Sun shined down and I relaxed

"Mind if I join you?" Joey asked

I jumped "jeez you scared me. Sure I don't mind" I smiled and laughed a Bit.

Joey sat next to me.

"Breath taking" he whispered

"The ocean?" I asked

"No .. You " he looked over. Leaning closer and closer "Kyle. Kyle Kyle" he whispered

"KYLE!" I heard my name yelled and I snapped out of my day dream

"Sorry. What?""I said the ocean was breath taking and asked if you agreed"

"Oh" I blushed " yeah it's beautiful. " I felt stupid. I layed back and let little trickles of water wet my legs. Until I was drenched in freezing water. I looked and saw Joey holding a bucket "JOEY!!" I shot up.

He laughed and I laughed with him

_MADDY_

The sun was going down and I saw Joey and Kyle drawing in the sand . I went over

"Come on guys lets dance " I said and pulled them over.

I'll admit I've had a few drinks. But I'm half Irish . I can take it. I dance with the guys. It was so funny. Joey and Kyle were equally drunk . The boys went and sat watching destrey and I. I danced against him like I did in the club's back home . I noticed Joey staring at Kyle. So I brought Kyle to me and we started to dance. His eyes were closed. I motioned for Joey to come over.

"Dance with him" I mouthed . Joey nodded and danced with Kyle. His eyes opened. Joey pulled him closer . As did destrey to me, planting kisses on my neck

....KYLE....

Joey pulled me close. Our chests were almost touching . I could feel the heat radiating off him. He leaned into my ear

"I'm lonely Kyle" he whispered seductively. I shivered and he pulled my all the way. Chest to chest. "I'm really lonely."

"How do you want me to um help you?" I asked nervously. Hoping for the answer I've prayed for my whole life. He pulled me up to the truck getting in the back.

"I want you Kyle." He whispered again and placed his soft lips on mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance a I let his tongue in. Joey layed me down, trailing his hands down to my growing erection. His hands cupped me threw the fabric . I moaned and I felt his bulge grow. Joey moved his hand a rubbed my with his knee.

"Ah Joey" I breathed. He kissed my neck down to my dick, kissing threw the shorts, eventually slipping them off and taking me into his warm mouth. Joey deep throated me and I groaned everyone he would kiss my tip.I noticed Joey' s shorts are gone. He flipped me over and put me on my knees .

"Is this okay?" He asked

I nodded rapidly. "Please Joey" I begged. His alleged erection entering me. Thrusting in and out . I moaned in pleasure. It wasn't long till he hit my prostate.

"AH!" I moaned over and over as I orgasmed. "More" I begged . It felt amazing. I've wanted this for years. He followed my directions and pleasures me more. I listened to his moans mix with his . Soon I felt the eruption inside of me. It felt so good. "Mmm Joey!"

He pushed me down "moan my name again" he kissed my neck, flicking his tongue over my sweet spot

I moaned again.

"Again" he demanded

I did Again and he cummed inside me again.

"AAH JOEY!!" I yelled his name. When he was done he layed next to me. Pulling me to his chest. We cuddled until we heard Maddy come to the truck

"Good news guys"she giggled "destrey didn't drink. And I only had a few beers. Like 6. So I'm barely tipsy. Not even buzzed. zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihjfedcba " she recited walking in a straight line. Joey handed me my shorts and we slipped them on and got in to our seat .

Once we were home Joey and I passed out in my bed.

....A/N....

SO WHATCHA THINK?? IS IT GOOD??? IF SO COMENT IN THE COMNET SECTION! THANKS @Smiles4Scars FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS CHAP!!