The surprise

-----Kyle----
Maddy and I are about to land back at our airport, I can't wait to see my Joey and Wolf again. I'm going to surprise them, okay, well we are about to get off of the plain and get our stuff so I will talk to you guys when we get to the house!
At home.
Omg I'm finally home!! "Come on Mae! Let's get our stuff later! I just want to relax for a little while." She just rolled her eyes at me, then nodded. I jumped up and down before grabbing her hand and pulling her up lè stairs. I opened the front door, it smells musky in here. Hmm weird. "Joey!!!" I hollered. "We're home!!!" There was no answer, how very very strange. I walked up the stairs, to be tackled into a bunch of Kisses by a very happy wolf, he tipped in excitement as he gave me loves. Oh it's so great to see my baby again, he stopped and looked up, I looked up with him to see a strange creature named Maddy in her natural habitat, Wolf bolted off of me and jumped into her arms, his tail is swinging back and forward at like a thousand miles a second. I smiled as she gave him a kisses and hug him tight before putting him down. "Joey hasn't replied to me hollering for him." I gave Maddy a concerned look.
     I walk to my bedroom door and opened it, "Hello, Joey?" I didn't see anyone in here, I walked in and went to the bathroom door, I opened it to see a figure in the shower. I slowly crept up to the shower door and opened it. Inside was a very naked Joey with his back to me. "Hey good look'n!" I said, he jumped and turned around and frowned at me. "You just about gave me a heart attack. I can't believe you would do that to me love." He said as he leaned to me and kissed my lips. I kissed back happily. Oh I missed this feeling. He pulled away and turned off the shower. He dried off in the bathroom and walked out, I followed him out. Maddy was standing there smirking at Joey, "And you said I would never see you naked, well your wrong, I just did!" She giggled and left the room. I fell on the floor laughing at Joey as he turned around with big red cheeks and a frown on his face. "It's not funny babe." He said. "Get dressed we are going somewhere to get me a new phone." I said as I pulled out my old one. "I sorta got mad and... Uh... Threw it a a wall...?" I looked at my feet and then back to Joey, "okay well only if you promise to invite Connor over for a family game night thingy?" He said, I looked down and rolled my eyes. "Fine." I said threw a clenched jaw.
Okay then,
It wasn't even twenty minutes later that Joey and I ended up at Cartoys, "Hi, Welcome to Cartoys. How may I help you two today?" A lady said. "I nee a new phone." I said as I was looking at lè phones. "What would you like to try and get today sir?" "An IPhone6 or one of pluses." She nodded, "Well we have the iPhone 6s Plus which is a great phone, there are more useful features on it, it comes with a great camera, you can get them in Gold, Rose gold, Silver, and Space Grey, which is basically the black one for the new iPhones now." I nodded. "Okay I would like to get the 6sPlus, in rose gold." I said. She nodded "I will be right back with your phone, if you want, you can look at the cases for it over to your left and pick out the one that you want, and I will be back with you phone in a minute." "Okay thank you." I smiled at her, "no problem Kyle." She smiled back. Ohhhhh she must be a fan.
     I looked at the cases and found a blue and grey otter box Defender series, I grabbed it cause it was pretty cool. I also grabbed a glass screen protector. She came back with my phone and helped me set it up and to turn it on so I can use it, she also helped me put on the glass screen protector, then she popped out the plastic screen protector in the otter box and threw that away, then she put on the otter box and I paid her and left. "Finally that too you like four hours." Joey said as I got into the car. "Oh shut up, it didn't take that long, it was only two hours you big whine-ass." I texted Maddy. Yeah she has the rose gold for the regular 6s. She said that the plus was too much phone. I giggled as Joey and I went to Walmart and grabbed food.
When we got home we set up and put some games on the table. It was around seven fifteen when Conor showed up, "okay y'all, we will play monopoly first, then cards against humanity, then truth or dare." I said as we all sat on sides, I sat next to Maddy, and Joey sat across from her, so Conor sat a cross from me. We played a few rounds of monopoly, I won twice  and Maddy won once, now it's cards against humanity time. I explained the rules to them all, I put my ten white cards behind me as I read off the black card. "What made me sticky?" I giggled at that card and looked at Joey. They all put in one white card and drew another one. After I shuffled the cards I read them. "What made me sticky? Daniel Radcliffe's delicious asshole." I giggled again. "What made me sticky? Two midgets shitting in a bucket... Okay weird one. What made me sticky?" I full on laughed at this card. "Tentical porn." I laughed some more along with every one else, "okay Tentical porn for the win!" I said, Maddy shot her hand up, I gave her the black card. "Well bitches, I have ten black cards. Now on to the next game." She said. Okay then... "The next game is truth or dare. Maddy you go first." Okay, hmm, Conor truth or dare?" "Dare." Oh he shouldn't of said that. "I dare you  to lick the tip of joeys Dick." I looked at her and she winked knowing that he wouldn't do it.
     Conor grabbed the front of joeys pants and undid them. He pulled joeys member out and licked his tip. That cause a low moan to come out of him. I looked at Joey hurt clearly in my eyes.  He put himself back into his pants and redid them. "Okay, Kyle truth or dare." I looked him straight in the eye. "Truth bitch." I said in a cold tone. "Dod you and Maddy fuck after we broke up?"
      "No we didn't because that night she went to drink at one of our friends house, yes he tried to do stuff with her but she called me and told me to get her, that night I picked her up after my phone broke, after I got disowned by my parents for being engaged to Joey, that night I picked her up because I'm a better friend to her, then you have ever been when you two were close and tight." "Duck you Kyle, your lying! You and Maddy fucked each other that night! Don't even fucking lie you prick. Oh and Maddy you probably let that douche bag hit on you when you went over to his house, didn't you?!" He yelled, "no I fucking didn't you arrogant piece of shit!" Maddy yelled as she ran up stairs to her room. I followed her up there. I knocked on the door. "Hey Hun, are you alright?" I asked as I closed the door behind me and walked over to her. "How could he say that Kyle? I mean I've never done anything to him, I never cheated. I never hurt him. I'm just going to die lonely and sad." She said full on tears.
      Maddy never cries, but when she does it's because she's really hurting. I hugged her, "Just forget about that prick Mae, I love you baby gurl." I said as I kissed her forehead.

-Joey-
After Kyle was in Maddys room, Conor tackled me to the ground and kissed me, I kissed back, man his lips are so soft, so right, I love the way that our lips molded together. They molded better then Kyle's lips.  With in seconds Conor and I are starting to take our clothes off, Conor is fully unclothed and his legs are wrapped around my hips, I walk is to the couch and lay him on his back. I kiss down his jaw, to his should, he moaned when I found his sweet spot. Oh his moans are making me so hard, I bite and suck on his sweet spot. I pulled back and looked at my work, there was a hickey forming on his neck. I smiled at it and went back to his neck, I kissed my way down his chest, down his stomach, and. To his member. I grab his member and kiss the tip of it before locking from the base to the tip. I take him in my mouth, I bob my head up and down slowly at first, but build up stamina as I go faster. I feel him tense and his back arch, I heard another moan as his hot seeds are exploded into my mouth, I swallow his cum and kiss him. As I'm kissing him I pull off my boxers, I put the tip of my dick to his hole, I forcefully shoved my self into him, using his own blood as a lubricant, I thrust in and out. Our moans mixed together, I pound into his sweet ass. Oh he feels so good, he is way better then Kyle was, oh his holes is tightening around my hard cock. Which only made me pound into him harder with each thrust, "Mmmm! JOEY! Ahh, Fuck me! Harder, Faster, Deeper!" With every demand he made I did. I tilt my head back as I came into his sweet hole, I keep on thrusting in him even after I came in him.
       "Joey...?" Came a voice behind us, I turned around to see Kyle and Maddy standing next to each other. Kyle took off his engagement ring and put it on the table, "Kyle I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Conor and I are in love, we confess tha to each other while you two where gone, I don't feel complete with you. I feel whole when I'm with Conor. I'm truly sorry." I said. He just grabs Maddys hand, she gives him a reassuring squeeze. "It's alright Joey. I understand, he makes you happy, he makes you whole, it better then what I could of given you, you love him; not me. I understand, it really is okay. I just wished that this wasn't the way how I found out. " he said. I smiled at him. "Thanks for understanding Kyle." He smiled and nodded, he pulled Maddy into a hug and then cupped her face and kissed her. They pulled apart and Maddy was blushing. "Maddy makes me whole, just like how Conor makes you whole, we had admitted our love for each other up stairs." He said I couldn't help myself, I walked over to him and hugged him. I pulled away and went up stairs and packed up all of my stuff, I told him that I was moving in with Conor and that I was taking wolf. He said he was okay with that, and that he'd miss Wolf. I really do love how he is so, understanding. I will truly miss his company.

A/N
I'm sorry! Please don't kill me. Anyways, there will be a few more chapters then the book will be over! There mite be a second book to this series. Love you all until next time!