Chapter 19

Kyle...

After breakfast Maddy went back to bed cause she has a really bad headache. So I'm going to the store to get her a Monster Rehab, they are great for hang overs, and head aches. I put on my slippers and get into my car, yes I am in my pajamas and slippers. I started my car and drove to the store like ten minutes away. I walked in to the store  and was greeted with the owner, "Ah, Kyle I've missed you! How've you been? How's Maddy?" I giggled at the owner, "She's good, and I'm good too. How've you been Aunt Peggie?" I said. "Oh I've been good sweetie, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle." She said and hugged me, I smiled at her. "It's alright, I must hurry and get going though, Mae has a really bad headache." She laughed, "So she has a really bad hangover, how many bottles of whiskey did she drink?" She asked. "Um.... Uh.... Two? I think...?" I said.
   She handed me a monster rehab and an Almond Snickers, "here these are on the house. Give Maddy the monster and you can have the snickers." She said, I hugged her "Thank you so much Aunt Peggie. "Any time Hun, any time." She smiled at me and I waved to her before leaving.  Okay so long story short, Aunt Peggie is Maddys and my Aunt by heart and is both of our family's friend. Maddy and I grew up calling her Aunt Peggie, she was one of the first people I told that I was bisexual. Maddy was the first one though.
    Once I got back to my sisters house, I walked up stairs and into Maddys room and flopped on her bed. "Here," I said as I handed her the monster and Snickers, "It's from Aunt Peggie." Maddy smiled and gladly took them, she opened the snickers and took a bite out of it and moaned,"It's so good! Do you want a bite?" She said, I smiled and shook my head. "No, I don't eat candy anymore." I said. Maddy looked at me like like I just kissed her, shock written all peer her face. "This isn't a normal Kyle we have here," she looked around the room like someone was listening then leaned forward and whispered, "Are you a decoy?"
       I looked at her and smiled, we busted out in laughter. "So Maddy?" I said looking at her, "Yeah Kyle?" She raised an eyebrow. "Do you want to go do something stupid?" I said smiling. She giggled then looked like she was thinking, she had her tongue out of the side of her mouth and pointing up. She pulled her tongue back in to her mouth and smiled at me, "Girl I always want to do something stupid, Psh you should know this for a fact by now." She giggled then got a straight and serious face on and looked at me, "But if you take me into the woods and shoot me I will come back and kick your ass to the point where you'd be begging for my dick and become my little slave." She said slave and winked. I busted out I. Laughter "Okay Gurl, let's go. C'mon get dressed and meet me down stairs." I said as I walked out of her room and down the stairs to the living room.

Maddy...
After Kyle left the room I was staying in, I walked to my suit case and pulled out a Froggy bra(haha Froggy bra, Smiles4Scars do you remember that time when you Angel and I where talking about Angels Froggy bra? XD lol haha)
And my black underwear, I pulled out some ankle socks that where mix matched colors, I pulled out my black skinny jeans, I pulled out a white tank top and then pulled out a MCR shirt and a hoodie I stole from Conor. I put those on real quick and looked at myself in the body mirror,"Damn I look sexy right now." I walked down stairs while putting my hair up in a ponytail and walked over to my convers and put them on. "Leggo!" I said to Kyle as I walked out of the front door and to his sisters car.
    Kyle came out in a few minutes with Jessa's car keys. He unlocked the car and we got in and drove off to where ever we were going. He rounded the corner and parked in a piercing and tattoo shop. "What are we doing here?" I asked, "well we are going to get something pierced." He replied.
    I got out of the car and ran into the piercing and tattoo parlor, "Welcome toDan's Piercing and Tattoo Parlor, how may I help you?" Said the person behind the glass counter that showed all the different piercings. "Oh my God is that you Maddy?" Said someone, I squinted my eyes. "Oh my god Toby? Is that you?" I asked, he came out from behind the counter and hugged me, "where's the partner in crime?" He said just as Kyle walked in. "Hey Kyle." Toby said. Kyle looked at his for a moment with a blank look on his face. "Oh my god Toby?" He said and hugged him.
    "It's been like what ages?" I said. "Actually it's been six years since we've seen you. Last time at Highschool graduation." Kyle said and smiled. "Yeah it's been like for ever but it was great to see you guys." Toby said before heading back to the counter and said, "now what can I help you guys with?" He looked in between Kyle and I. "Oh I'd like to get a septum piercing, oh and snake bites." I said as he handed me a paper to sign, "I'm going to see some proof of your age? Even though I know how old you guys are, my work doesn't and it's standard routine." He said in a bored but serious tone. "Okay here." I handed him my California license. He looked at it and then gave it back.
    Kyle looked at him then said," I want a septum piercing, I want two eyebrow piercings on my right eyebrow, and I want spider bites." He said then Toby gave him the paper to sign and Kyle gave him his license. "Okay follow me you two and we will get you pierced." He said and walked into a room in the back. We followed him. "Okay who first?" Toby asked. Kyle looked at me then said "lady's first!" He giggled, I lightly tapped his cheek and said "What a gentleman." We all busted out laughing.
   I sat on the bet like thing that the doctors have, and Toby marked the piercing areas. "Septum pierced first please?" I asked he nodded and did his job and pierced my septum, then he put the septum ring in and screwed it shut. He moved on with doing my lip which I had to have pliers clamped down on my lip and a hallow needle going through it and then the lip rings where placed and screwed shut.
    Now it was Kyle's turn, "Your fiancé is going to shit a brick when he sees you." I told him, Toby looked at him and said "so who's the lucky guy?" Kyle blushed and told him it was Joey Graceffa. I pulled out my iPhone and recorded Kyle getting pierced, oh this is so going on YouTube.
    After we where done Kyle payed Toby the 450.89 dollars and left, yes Toby told us how long to keep the piercings in and clean them regularly and to wait to change them.

A/N
So this is it for chapter19 please vote comment share, and message me if you guys have any ideas what I should do next and I will try to make it possible, well anywhore I love you all so very very much and thanks for reading and the support on the book.