Bxb chapter

...Joey...
As we entered Kyle's room, I tossed him on his bed and said " now we don't want a peeping Tom now do we??" "No we dont!!" kyle replied. I closed the curtains, locker every window, before I landed on Kyle.
I leaned down, touched our lips together lightly, then BAM!! We were kissing each other's lips harder and harder after every kiss. I bit his bottom lip asking for entry, he gladly gave it to me. We were fighting to see whom was more dominant.
Of course I was, I glided my hands on his chest and found his nipple. I gave it a little pinch, then twisted it gently. 'Mmmm!' he moaned. And I felt his bulge on my stomach.
I took off his shirt and throw it to a random place, next was his slippers, then his belt buckle. Then I in buttoned his pants, and zipped the zipper all the way down. I took off his pants in a sexy way.
Pulled down his boxers, and came face to face with his bulge! I gripped it with my hands, put it in my mouth, and bobbed my head up and down. "Oh yes! faster, faster!" Kyle moaned. I went a little bite faster, then pulled him out of my mouth.
I took off my shirt, my shorts, my underwear. ( don't worry he already had his socks and shoes off people!)
I fell on my back on his bed and waited for a second before he climbed on to me.
As he climbed on top of me, I pinched his nipples. He moaned me name out load, when I increased my speed. "Faster, deeper, harder!" Was all that exscaped Kyle's mouth.
Kyle jumped off of me, and quickly ran to his dresser. He pulled out this baby blue dildo, "If I have to have your dick inside of me then this is going inside of you!!" He said with an evil grin.

Kyle walked back over and handed me the moving object in his hands, I took it and shoved it up my hole softly. Kyle got between my leg and to my surprise he grabbed little joey, and put me inside of his warm soggy mouth. He bobbed his head up and down, increasing his speed with every time he bobbed.
He slowed down a little, to be honest I was going to cum. Then he went a little faster, then all of a sudden I came inside of his mouth. Kyle swallowed all of the cum and said "Damn baby you tasted good, and that cum of yours is like adding more sprinkles on a cupcake!"
I pulled out the dildo, and climbed out of bed and into his shower, Kyle followed me and hopped into the shower with me. We scrubbed each other's body's down and then rinsed. I couldn't help myself but kiss kyle. It started with a simple kiss, then turned into a make out session.
Damn could this day get any better then the hour we just spent fucking and now kissing??

......A/N......
So how do you guys like the chapter?? I hope you guys liked it. Sorry for not updating in for ever, it's just that I was dealing with personal issues in my life. but yeah I hope you guys liked it!!With lots of love from Nick_Luvs_bxbs && Smiles4Scars