My knight in shiny armer!!

.....Kyle.....

Oh yesterday was fun! Besides when I found out Destrey hurt my bitch!! I could kill him for that!! >:( No one messes with my bae like that, besides me!!
"Kyle! I have an idea?" Joey asked as he walked into my room with a bag of goody goody gumdrops! "Yeah babe what's that?" I replied happily and also nervously. "Lets get a husky? There so adorable." he asked me like I would turn down that offer. "Fuck yes!! I want another knight in shiny armer!! Well puppy in shiny armer!" I screamed in happiness.

.......After getting the husky puppy........

I turned on my camera, "Guys I gotta show you something! This is my new knight in shiny armer!" I pointed the camera to the husky. "He still needs a name though, but I bet joe already has a name picked out!" I say as I looked at joey! "Yeah, I already have our boys name!" He said as he pet his head.

"I will see u guys later!! Love you all, and remember the haters have nothing against you, just them selves!" I said as I quit recording. "I love you Joey!" I told him as I grabbed his hand and kissed it. " I love you too! That tickles!" He said while laughing.

....BACK AT HOME....
"Were here!!" I yelled as I walked through the front door. "awe he's so cute!" Megan said to joey and I! "Holly crapolly!! It's really Megan! Your one of my favorite youtubers ever!!" I say as I hugged her. " Now Joe what's our boys name?" I asked since he already knew the name.
"His name will be Wolf!" He said, "that's a awesome name!" I told him while I hugged him, then kissed his soft kissable lips. After that we all stayed up tell like 4 or 3 watching scary movies or anime. " Well Joey I got to go home! Chewy probably needs to go to the bathroom." Megan said " see you later Megan! " I said before I hugged her. "okay Megan bye!" Joey told her as he waved. " Oh maddy! Don't forget you and me the mall tomorrow! Girls day out." Megan reminded her, "okay bye sweetheart!" Maddy said.

We all went to bed after Megan left. I put Wolf in the pen with a chew toy, and a teddy bear, before going to bed.

...A/N...
Here's my update sorry it's shorter but I haven't had a lot of time to write it.