Chapter 20

The guy in the picture is what Landyn looks like.

Maddy....

Currently Conor and I are arguing on the phone.

"Dammit Mae, I just don't trust people over there. To be honest I'm not quite sure about Kyle being left with you!"

"Kyle's my best friend! You can trust him, and you can trust me! Me dammit! I'm not going to cheat on you. I'm not that type of person."

"Well I truly don't know what to believe you."

"Okay then Conor, if I'm such a bad person then I think we need to take a break."

"Okay whatever"
"Bye you fucker."

Ugh Conor is such an asshole, like I'm not like the typical trailer trash white bitch that if you buy a few drinks for her they'll sleep with you seriously. I'm not like that I'm old fashion type of person, that will be dedicated to their relationship which their partner and not sleep around because your sexually frustrated.
"Kyle!" I yelled out to him since Landyn and Jessa are on a date. "Yes Babes? What do you need?" He replied as he entered my room. "Come here and comfort me. I truly need my best friend right now." I said as a tear streamed down my face.
Kyle looked sad and wiped away my tear with his thumb, "come here sweetie." He said as he streamed out his arms as a hugging gesture. I hugged him and then we laid back still hugging, I laid my head on his chest. "What happened baby Gurl?" He said as he rubbed soothing circles on my back.
"Conor and I got into a fight." I said as another tear blinded my vision. "What did the dick head do?"
"He said some stuff. I can't say I'm too mad and sad right now. I need to go out, but I'll see you later." I said as I got off of my bed and headed down stairs. As I slipped on my coat and shoes I walked out side.
Pulling out my phone I dialed Toby and clicked the call button. On the second ring he picked up, "Hello?"
"Hey Toby! It's me Maddy. Sorry if I'm bugging you but, are you doing anything tonight?"
"Hey Maddy, and nope I'm not, do you want to come over and have a few drinks and watch a few movies?"
"Yes, um I'll be there in five? Kay?"
"Yeah sure, the spare key is under the glass frog out on the porch."
"Kay see ya then."
"Bye"
"Bye Tobs!"
With that I hung up and walked to Toby's, I pulled out my head phones and turned on my music. As I walked to the beat of the music I started singing the song.
"They said all teenagers scare the
Living shit out of me,
They could care less
As long as some one will bleed
So darken your clothes
Strike a violent pose and they'll leave you alone but not me!"
As strangers walked by I sang louder, which I got weird looks from so I stuck out my tongue at them. I was happy and sad, happy cause I'm about to see a friend and sad cause of Conor's and my conversation. I was thinking about Conor and the last things we said that I didn't even know that I was already at Toby's front door.
I pulled out my headphones and knocked on the door, after waiting for a minutes Toby comes to the door with a towel rapped around his waist. "Come on in Mae!" He says and hugs me, I walked inside and the door closed. He turned around too fast and his towel dropped showing his long soft and limp dick. I gulped and tried not to stare, think of something else Maddy.
As I said that an image of Kyle naked popped up in my mind, my lower regions start to feel like it was getting wet. Fuck me think of some weird ass shit. Um.... Freaky Squid porn? "What about squid porn Maddy?" Toby said, I looked over and seen that he was covered in some sweatpants, but he was hard. "Boy you best go take care of that before talking to me. My ass will be raiding your booze shelves and your fridge." I said as I walked to his kitchen.

Kyle.....

I called Conor screaming at him earlier for hurting my baby girls feelings, "You bastard! What did you tell Maddy! I could kill you right now!" I yelled into my phone.
"I told her that I don't trust any one there, especially you! She could cheat on me with you."
"She's not that big of a bitch, she doesn't role that way you douche dick!"

"So you know what she said to me? Huh?"
"That your a fucking lair that only believes what he wants to believe? And is blinded by the truth?"
"She said we need to take a brake. That's what she told me."
"WELL IT IS FOR THE BEST I BET!"
After that I hung up the phone and threw it against the wall, after a few minutes of staring at it. I realized what I just did and ran over to my phone. I picked it up to notice the screen  was shattered, I tried to turn it on, but it wouldn't work. "Fuck me!" I said as I walked down stairs with it. I'm done, so fucking done with life. I walked outside and started heading to my dads house.
     Slowly but surely I was there, I walked inside and saw my mom and dad, I smiled at them. "Hey mom, hey dad!" I said as I walked over to them.
"Oh my god! Kyle!" My mom shrieked and hugged me and kissed every inch of my face. "Hi mom." I hugged her back.
     "So Kyle, who's the lucky lady that's clearly going to get married to you?" He eyed the engagement ring Joey gave me. I smiled at him, "Actually, the person I am going to get married to is a guy. His names Joey, he loves me, and I love him." I said smiling at the ring on my finger.
     "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! No son of mine will or ever will think about being a disgusting faggot!" He spat he looked over at my mom. Her eyes were filled with rage as she looked at me, "Your not our son anymore, we disown you disgusting piece of trailer trash!" She yelled then slapped me across the face and pointed to the door. "GET OUT!" She yelled at me.
   I can feel the tears forming in my eyes, I know where my mom slapped me will be a bruise there. I walked out and slammed the door, I ran back to Jessa's house. As I walked in I slammed the door, "Wow! Calm the fu-" she paused and looked at me, "What's the matter baby brother?" She said as she walked over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and buried my head in the crock of her neck and just cried.
"What happened?" She asked. I looked at her and tears poured out of my eyes, "Mom and Dad..." I said and she hugged me again, "what did they do?"
"They disowned me for being engaged to Joey." I said and she gasped. I took the opportunity to run up to my room. Jessa came up a few minutes later and handed me her phone. "Hello?" I said
"Kyle come get me now, Toby just tried to get with me." Maddy said.
"I'll be there soon." With that I hung up and walked down stairs and into my sisters car and drove to Maddy.
Maddy got in the car and buckled up. "Drive now. I need to go home." She said, "Okay, and your not the only one. I can't stay here anymore." I said and Maddy looked at me with questioning eyes. "What happened boo?" She said.
I looked at her and a tear fell out of my eyeball sliding down my cheek. "My parents disowned me for getting married to Joey." I turned back to the road and focused on my driving.
When we got to my sisters house we got out of the car and Maddy came over to me and hugged me," I'm sorry Kyle." I looked at her and shrugged, "It's not your fault, their pieces of shit that can't see that I'm happy. Mom even slapped me in the face, that's why there's this faint bruise right here." I pointed to the bruise. She gasped, "Oh my God Kyle I'm so so very sorry baby BOI" she kissed my bruise. "It's not your fault," I grabbed her hand," now come on and let's go pack for home." I dragged her into the house and we parted ways, going to our room.