Chapter two

"That cup is rather expensive." Zheng Peng remarked, "Be careful with it."
"I didn't know someone like yourself so idle would care about these sorts of things." Ling Sung Jiao spoke.
It wasn't that Zheng Peng was stingy at the time, but rather—he chose to be, to lively up the moment, otherwise, this is just a game to him as well.
"It's a rather hard tea cup to find." Zheng Peng quipped, "I'm just explaining such a thing to you. Why did you come over here in the first place?"
Something was off...
"I came over here to ask your opinion on something." Ling Sung Jiao said, "There's a girl I fancy, to becoming my wife—her name is Lucy Belle."
Her? All of the people! He could've picked a whore, would've been happier, but her—that good nothing hag stabbing crone and worse of all, she's a...
"Man-stealing bitch." Zheng Peng muttered under his breath, "Sodden-off choice their mate."
"Excuse me?" Ling Sung Jiao inquired, "What did you say?"
"I mean...Her? From Dan State University? Mate, that's been ten years ago." Zheng Peng remarked, "Another thing is, she's been married six times—all of her husbands died of mysterious deaths, wankers ended up getting whacked."
Knowing these words spatter out of the mouth, the bumbling bloke wouldn't hold a damn to it, blind in love, making his brain dimmer than a proper working light bulb.
"You can't be serious." Ling Sung Jiao spoke, "That's likely just a rumor."
Rumor? Please, that's like saying you're going to let a pig fly.