Chapter three

Quite a contrast to popular opinion of Lucy Bell, she did come from a noble family—famous for its wealth, long pure bloodline(sounds like a lot of inbreeding), and more glorious—bastard children.
She was wearing a petite dress, skinny and skimpy combined. Her figure improved over the last ten years, plastic surgery must've been involved, considering she is passed the age of our hormonal stages as attending college.
"It's been a while." Lucy Belle spoke, "You've both grown."
"You have changed as well." Ling Sung Jiao replied, "Nice to see you again, Lucy Dear."
"Man, what did she have to pay to get her so plumped up in plastic? Explains why all her husbands were rich." Zheng Peng muttered under his breath, "I wonder if she poisoned them all, considering her dark lipstick color."
"What did you say?" Lucy Belle inquired.
"I mean, it's a pleasure seeing you again." Zheng Peng replied.
Lucy Belle left after paying for her tea, fitfully, "You don't seem to like her."
Women weren't his tastes—this one as well, then again, none of them did.
"Regardless, I'll support your ambitions." Zheng Peng commented, "No matter how lacking they are."
It was rather ghost-quite, for a moment, "Peng Peng, are you gay?"