Chapter seven

Getting handcuffed is never a good thing, but being handcuffed with your best mate who happens to be a rather truthful and blunt person while having that slightly cheeky smile and soft self, in which one could desire to beat up but doesn't have the heart to, can cause a lot of problems...entering a new era for one of them being it..?
"I didn't kill him, if I had done it would've never been this sloppy." Zheng Peng remarked, "Two, Ling Sung Jiao couldn't have killed him, he was drunk, on the couch in our apartment from 7 pm till six: thirty in the morning, he can hardly speak proper words without sounding like an old lady dying with stage four cancer."
The police officer nonetheless wrote down the alibi, she wasn't so sorely convinced about one's self, but ruled out the bumbling bloke, "Mr.Zheng, why exactly were you in the bar, at that time upon the dead body being found?"
"I had to pay for his tab." Zheng Peng remarked, "I don't drink unless it's a wedding, divorce, or funeral."
"The victim had a habit of trying to pick up young-looking men and sell them off. Were you aware of this?" Police Officer inquired.
"Sure did." Ling Sung Jiao remarked, "He tried doing that to me once, I kicked him in his balls, wearing high heels and a skirt at the time."
Honesty, is the best policy, for anyone with half a brain that is. Bloody hell, things could've been dammed worse at this moment.
"And you didn't report him?" Police Officer eyes brows peaked.
"No. He has the cops in this area paid off. How else could they afford their stuffed new cards, plus they are in line with the western egg gangsters, and saw the whole thing while buying some churros." Ling Sung Jiao explained, "Did no one tell you that, Lucy Belle Junior?"
While all be dammed, twin sisters—classic shit like this doesn't get any better? Should've got my bottle of bloody nineteen-nineteen wine and drank till dying by a hit and run by the local mob down the parkway.
"Ah, I should've suspected as much." Zheng Peng grumbled, "Fates a really bitch on the backside."
"My dear fellow, you're just being yourself again." Ling Sung Jiao replied, "Not like you've been sent out to be sacked by some other folks down by the river ends."
If he can't keep his damn mouth shut, it's going to be like that—can't be, his family too powerful for that sort of 'arrangement' in the complete compilation as well.
"Peng Peng, I always wondered something—why does it seems people are always trying to kidnap you, kill you or gain sexual favors?" Ling Sung Jiao inquired.
The next choice of words was utterly fitting, and not at all intended to sound like a down-and-out gritstone drummed with hard rum on the rocks....
"People can be desperate assholes. What else is there to say about the matter?" Zheng Peng explained.
Suffice to say Lucy Belle Senior wasn't delighted as the conversation was diverging from the intended and ever so cliche original topic of a who done it murder case, obviously done by the wife—her lipstick, hair, and even the blasted blood samples were mixed in with her pink, harshly washed turtle neck she happened to be not wearing today, instead of usually. Her lying was beyond wretched, Rickety runner down trolley station working could've done a better job.
"Hey, why isn't Mrs. Mulberry not wearing her typical pink turtle neck? It looks heavily scrubbed almost like she was trying to rid of something on there, her guilt, her affair with the bartender, or...blood." Ling Sung Jiao commented, "Don't you think, Peng Peng?"
In this case in point, the bumbling bloke's love for gossip happens to be very useful at this moment in time, seems those ramblings and hanging around many said-showman at secret underground cotton clubs, runs by the mobs, are useful at times, now that one should admit being there in the first place—-
"All three." Zheng Peng remarked, "Blood, more than anything else. Her guilt can't be existing, she's been having an affair with the bartender for over twenty years also, Mr.Mulberry has AIDS, and then got castrated, I assume after his death."