Chapter eleven

In hindsight, guns are a rather horrible thing..sure, they can save a life and they can end one...but that isn't one's problem, in this case, the problem is how in the world, ending up in a stickup—as in the police station was being robbed, while getting interrogated again, for another murder that happened about six buildings down, and being the witness to it, again.
"Peng Peng." Ling Sung Jiao remarked, "We have horrible luck, don't we?"
Horrible luck, more like irritable coincidences that happen to coincide with everyday life, that's how one should put it.
"Yes, one of these days, I'm going to get a gun license. Better safe than sorry, with all this going on." Zheng Peng commented, "I should've taken that vacation to the Bahamas when I had the chance."
"Ah, it can't be that bad. At least we're not tied up, hitched to another country, and threaten Gunpoint by a highly addicted translator who wants to know where my family stashed their cash even though it's clearly in a legal banking system, like everyone else." Ling Sung Jiao explained, "Also they gave us hot choc, instead of shitty coffee this time."
Wasn't for knowing him long enough, and his wonderful family, as one could gently put it, shoving his positivity would've been then sending a hot pickled spike ashore and letting it burn his internal organs would've given me great pleasure.
"Of course, you would say that." Zheng Peng muttered, "You're always saying the happiest shit pulled right out of you."
If one could gently place it, it would be best to be drunk during one of these different events...woe is the world's horrible law standards.
The door slammed open, Ling Mama was smiling, "Heya boys, how did this happen?"
"Mama, they tried robbing the police station. We witnessed another murder, our therapist appointment is after this." Ling Sung Jiao explained, "Mama, did it end? These handcuffs aren't exactly good."
Ling Mama's smile could explain three possible options. She's as happy as demons are when they strip humans of their pride, wealth, and humanity. She's really mad like the church was when they were wrong about their theory about how the Sun revolves around the earth, instead of the earth revolving around the Sun.
"Much to the oblige." Zheng Peng remarked, "I'm afraid that women will finally snap and we'll be getting another one. After all, she seemed serenely concerned, I imagine a mental ward would be rather fitting, I wouldn't have to worry about taxes."
"Nonsense." Ling Sung Jiao remarked, "They hardly force taxes unless you did something wrong, dreadfully wrong."
Bloody Hell, what did the world have to produce such a dimmer bloke off the alleyway?