Chapter sixteen

Waking up in a wallowed white room, the sounds of beeping and strutting and content stifle of cleaning supplies.
A hospital, with eyes not clear in sight but getting a general assumption of the happenings around one's self, can truly smooth—nothing, as worry doesn't come in full smacking down impact without stings of wasps horror.
"Peng Peng." Ling Sung Jiao remarked, "Why are they keeping you here? None of your bones are broken?"
Interrogation, suspect number one. Possibly witness as well, typical cop attics, never more possibly correct without clear evidence from past experiences.
"Zheng Peng, are you aware someone has been trying to kill you?" Police Officer 1 inquired.
Aware, snipers, bugging, secret cameras, they aren't trying to kill, but study—not one's self but the bumbling bloke, instead—misleading can be a useful sleeve in the panel of options.
"It's happened many times." Zheng Peng remarked, "But they never succeeded, also—why would I care?"
The clear calm voice, without a hint of sustain or worry, shall come clearly to be noted upon, their nature shall try and unravel the twirly twisted....
"How can you not care?" Police Officer 2 asked.
"He's fresh blood, isn't he? Senior?" Zheng Peng inquired.
Lucy Belle Senior with her plumped self and fluffed up filling hair with blond curls, rocking an eighties southern style entered with the slight clicking upon the heels, worn on those large feet upon attached legs.
"He can't care, more like any empathy he had. Long gone, he's one of the regulars, he far more observant than people give him credit for, he's the reason why the ice picker murderer was caught." Lucy Belle Senior explained, "He didn't mean it, but it happen regardless."
Words always have meaning, never truly at the moment, but they can have meaning—these words showed forms of respect, and honesty but deception at the same time, not giving credit to the true parts of the formal story but giving a summary—hence, making the person seem more reliable then truly is, perception is a conning motivation within itself and people around itself.
"Peng Peng." Ling Sung Jiao whispered, "Do you think you should trust her? I ran a background on her like Mama always does—her history is blotched, too clean, even for a good person."
If the bumbling bloke is suspicious, then it's safe to say, secrets are a dealt fun poking at but others are a double-edged sword, like children, marriage, and condoms.
"Trust is for the foolhardy, drunks and children." Zheng Peng remarked, "Which one are you?"