Chapter five

"It can't be that bad." Ling Sung Jiao spoke, "I'll even go with you, as your best mate."
Can't be that bad? Those words uttered are usually a foreshadowing, only in novels then.
"Suppose, I'll agree to this matter." Zheng Peng replied, "To get the damn thing over with."
Upon seeing the building, can it even be called one? The creaks upon the walls, the bullet holes showing it's slowly rotting, and even worse are the wretched smell of piss mixed with children's clothes that haven't been washed—for thirteen days straight. Let alone the people who had the nerve to have some bathroom sex before having their legal therapy sessions.
"Zheng Peng, Ling Sung Jiao." A growled voice, "Come with me."
Trudging down the hallway, hearing the uneasy creaks once in a while, while seeing Her, she was dressed in rather fashioned clothing—decked with flashy high heels, with a rather rare fur coat, and one notable thing was the huge ass black eye.
The office was sketchy, the cords running around—the couch looks like it hasn't been used for over thirty years but was clean, squeaky clean.
"You're here because of a terrible fire that happened two days ago." She spoke, "How do you feel? Not just the general feel you want to say but your real feelings."
Letting the bumbling bloke speak first, would be an interesting observation, to see how her bottom line is.
"I don't remember a thing." Ling Sung Jiao remarked, "The drugs did a wonder upon me, even if I remembered something—I would've never been affected."
She didn't seem to believe him, never would've hadn't been friends with the bumbling bloke for a good ten years and more...
"As for myself." Zheng Peng remarked, "It isn't the first time I've been kidnapped. But this time is rather sloppily, didn't even check if I had a weapon in hand."
Her notes, from the glancing upon the notepad, likely will be wallowing over these details while a fine wine, with thirty-degree blow ice cubes, likely going to make a pre-made frozen pizza popped into an oven or some hot pockets popped in a microwave.