Chapter nine

If one were to properly describe the members of the Ling family, one could start with Ling Mama, she's a rather tall woman, a decent height of five-eight, and has long curly hair typically spilled into two braids that look like goat horns, air-headed and a housewife....a dumbass would describe her in such a fashion.
She's a former killer, turned housewife, she's really sweet and lovely on the outside, pity, her frying pan is deadlier, that or her sandal, or the spare daggers she carried her in her purse....
Ling's Father is a shorter man, closer to five-three in height. Typically wears suits and seems rather standoffish—in typical sense, he's a naturally cold man, his voice gives shivers down the spine, he the head of the greatest and most powerful Mob in the whole area...his eyes are red and one is purple, hence where the bumbling bloke gets it from.
The eldest Ling brother, Ling Sung Da, is the spitting image of his mother, Ling Mama, pity, pity, he's a skilled enforcer—as one could put it gently, there's a wonder why he has cement bags in his hidden storage unit.
The second Ling brother, Ling Sung Er, is the spitting image of his father, Ling's Father. But he also is skilled in something called...information brokering...?
The third and fourth are twins. Ling Sung San and Ling Sung Si, identical twins who happen to have the same orange eyes as Ling Mama, but a thicker accent—and have terrible road rage, usually the getaway drivers...
The Three Ling daughters are Triplets, Fraternal triplets though. Ling Sung Wu, Ling Sung Liu, and Ling Sung Qi, but are the money handlers and negation managers.
Once again, brought over to their house, more like man-handled and ragged over here, to eat some lovely meal, made by Ling Mama...for the fourth time this week.
"Peng Peng got kidnapped again." Ling Sung Jiao spoke, "apparently a rich girl didn't like the way he had written one of the characters and wanted him to re-write it to her liking."
"Oh." Ling Mama smiled, "How did that end up?"
"Peng Peng refused, he said: 'A bimbo is a bimbo, if you make her any smarter that's like ripping off some great...Useless piece of shit who tried to make a successful novel on their belated sex life.' Next thing you know, cops showed up—and typical day indeed." Ling Sung Jiao explained, "But she turned up missing the next day, turns out she was a tosser who conned them out of three million, not joking either—even got a photo in the paper."
These were one of the many times when speaking, happen to be of rather little to no use in their deferments of typical family conversations.
"Ah, that makes a lot of sense." Ling Sung Da replied, "People are rather terrifying. Speaking of which, I heard a strange thing going around, apparently, some girly looking for her lost brother—looks just like Peng Peng, here."
Family? Wankers didn't they die off? Watching all their heads being cut was the highlight of utter amusement, especially after that horrible hangover from the previous night in the prison gallows, deep in the prison gallows, with all the good stuff.
"Can't be." Zheng Peng remarked, "I watched them all have they're lopped off, I mean all of them."
All of the Ling family's eyes darted, "All of them? How many were there? You sure it wasn't an amateur?"
Seeing this, a normal person would've been bloody frocking high on popping pills to keep their sanity intact, but no one ever said normal was a fitting term here, Sadi ever.
"Twelve children, fourteen concubines, one main wife, and one head of household." Zheng Peng commented, "oh a littler of breeding servants as well, locked up like deprecate dogs."
"Peng Peng." Ling Sung Wu spoke, "How come you didn't die?"
Locked in the bitter gallows, elected to startle to death, or rather poisoned wine would've been properly deserved.
"Hangover." Zheng Peng remarked.