Chapter thirteen

As a knife was banned at the throat, the fear of one's own life ending—should've made anyone utterly concerned, and desiring to procure any means of living...longer, would've made the struggle the real, darling of it all.
"I'm back." Lucy Belle whispered, "Did you miss me?"
Who could miss a bimbo like her? Her creepy cheap and rugged voice, like a struggling bear having bad sex, who intends to listen to that vile voice any longer? Do your ears have any intentions of living a long healthy existence, perhaps not, joyous to you wankers, one doesn't intend on that as well.
"Ah, the line never gets old." Zheng Peng remarked, "Are you the sustainable people who always like the epic twist of villains coming back—the writer was far too lazy to write another villain with another epic plot twist, also it's merely on the first volume, don't think so low of me yet, breaking the fourth wall."
A slight creek, came as the door creaked even more opened, more and more...until a bellowed scream came, as the noises of bellowed screams and hardens breaths, distracted the feat of roping scent of fresh blood...as Lucy Belle dropped the knife and as her body, slamming dropped to the floor.
Turning eyes gazing, seeing the bumbling—the murder of a bloke, with dead eyes shining like bright beauty stars twinkling as the clear stains of blood have glittered all over the clothing, and the knife as well.
"Peng Peng, you alright?" Ling Sung Jiao inquired.
Had it been the first time, panicking would've been a heavily viable option, but knowing such a person for over ten years makes your views ironic and depressing as the ravens call in Nevermore.
"Much to the oblige, how shall you handle this...' mess?' Became beforehand upon us all." Zheng Peng replied, "In other words, what to do with the corpse before it rots?"
Waking panicking infernal woes, could be slowly sipping out, but that's merely a joking assumption—there wasn't any, to begin with, but rather a helpful landlady, Mrs.H, came by, with her cleaning supplies, and her rather shined golden glittery goggles gained upon her twenty-second birthday, last year.
"I can't believe it, again. By the way, business is going, seems something up there decided to answer my prayers, though—I wonder how much I'm going to get paid for this matter." Mrs.H commented, "I can't keep doing this for free either way."
Mrs.H has tons of reliable experience, apparently being a landlady comes with more talents than rent and fewer expectations are associated with, naturally in the line of work, all and all.
Handing over 600, Mrs.H kicked one's herself out of the apartment along with the bumbling bloke, as they were sitting on the bench laid in the rather long, sturdy, thicker walled hallway.
"What did you think she did before being a landlady?" Ling Sung Jiao inquired.
Mrs.H? Before she was a landlady? With the way this city works and the current memories and particular ohbedsvwtjons, it was a barely noticeable choice to speak off, better with a small, little white lie.
"A janitor." Zheng Peng replied, "Likely a janitor for a high school."
"Really? That explains everything." Ling Sung Jiao remarked, "Especially the replacement clothes she had as well."
Wasn't for his careless nature and typical fashion of behaviors and overprotective loving family of his, he would've been smacked up the upside and maybe gained a bit of ball—more common sense as a second option.
"That makes total sense." Zheng Peng muttered, "Like myself getting sacked by the mob."