Chapter 187

Ok guys so here is the update for all of you...

So please guys give some response... 

Avoid mistakes if any...

Well after a while Nandini started drowsing slowly due to the effects of medicines but she did not let go Manik's hand..

She was sleeping holding his hand tight while her body was still almost resting on his chest...

Manik was just adoring her and time to time was kissing her head... After a while he made her lie down properly on bed and then as she was still not leaving his hand he made some space and lay himself beside her taking her in his embrace...

Neyonika came back after two or three hours to give clothes to Manik and some food for him and liquid healthy drink for Nandini...

When she entered the room she saw the most beautiful view in front of her eyes... Nandini was resting in Manik's arms who was holding her perfectly..

(Just imagine the girl to be attached with drips.)

Neyonika smiled to the fullest seeing them and then she moved and kissed both their foreheads and moved to the sofa and setteled herself not to disturb them.. While she kept reading a novel which she was reading...

After almost an hour she decided to wake them up as the food would then turn cold... She moved first to Manik and creased his hair walking him up. Soon Manik frowned and lightly opened his eyes...

On looking at Neyonika he passed a smile to her and said...

Ney: Wake up sleepy head and freshen up, I will wake Nandini also, you both need to have food..

Manik carefully de-tangled himself from her and then moved to the washroom while in between Neyonika handed him his clothes.. Manik freshened up in 10 minutes and came to find Neyonika helping Nandini to sit on bed...

Ney: Chalo both of you, Nandini this is soup for you and Manik your brunch is in that tiffin..

N: Mom mera bilkul man nahi hai...

Ney: Nandini doctors told that you are very weak and energy comes with food only....

N: But I do not want to have food...

M: Nandini... Have some... it is for you only...

Nandini pouted... Actually she was still under the effects of medicines and her taste buds were not in any favour so she was throwing this tantrum... While on the other side still she was stressed out to find a way for Mukti and Abhi to get the truth and so she was overworked up...

Manik took the bowl from Neyonika's hand and sat beside Nandini forwarding the spoon, who was trying to avoid it...

M: Nandini have some come on or else I will ask the nurse to provide you with those dirty hospital food and there is no escape then...

Sighing loudly she took the soup from his hand making Manik and Neyonika smile... Neyonika again took her seat on sofa and let the couple be...

While Manik was slowly slowly making her have the soup and once done she asked him to have his food also... Manik immediately stood up as his stomach was growling out of hunger and Neyonika and Nandini were having their time...