Chapter 194

So guys here it is...

Avoid mistakes if any....

There are some changes in the content of this part so do let me know how was it..

Raman: What the hell is happening over here and this thing woke up Nandini and she immediately came out to see all the elders glaring at Mukbhi while they both were looking down.. Raj too had joined just seconds ago as he was called by Neyonika on seeing Raman.

Abhi: Paa...

Ram: Think before you speak Abhi as last time I did not ask questions while this time there will be no way... You just have this one opportunity to come clean as then things are going to be messy atleast from my end and that I confirmed..

Mu: Paa..

Ram: The same applies to you to Mukti, we need each and every answers as to what has happened and what is happening...

He said that seeing their joined hands...

While Multi and Abhi were sweating and was gulping their saliva as soon as they saw that None were going to buldge in till they speak out the truth....

Nandini who had woken up from her deep sleep did not knew what was happening here.. But on seeing Raman so angry she moved to him and said...

N: Paa what happened...

Looking at Nandini and her messy hair he got to know that she just woke up so he calmed himself down and said...

Rama: Well I do not understand your this stupid brother and his stubborn head.. At one side he is saying that he and Mukti cannot be together and the other side look at them... And this joined hands that they at having right now...

Nandini sighed and asked all of them to relax, She even asked them to settle down first as they all should not be like this.. she further added..

N: Ok listen to them first... Then you guys can speak anything you wish to them but before that at least for once listen to them.

Raj: What is there to listen to them, we had asked them multiple times to atleast tell us the reason why they are taking such step. We pleaded we begged to both of them but still none of them opened their mouths. You went through so much just because of them and still here you are standing and asking us to listen to them... When will they understand that telling us things are in their favour only and not ours... At least some kind of solution could have come if they would have talked to us...

M: Dad, Nandini is right you need to listen to them once... And then you guys can decide whatever it is...

Raman: And who is speaking the first person to react on knowing that Abhi left his sister.

Yes Raman never said anything but he felt bad that Manik reacted in this way... It is one family any way but he should not have taken such step on listening to them.

M: I agree, but there is something that none of you know.. And for that I am requesting you all to atleast listen...

All were looking down and speaking nothing. Manik held their joined hands making them look at him and then asked them to speak up for themselves.. While for Mukbhi they spoke after gathering a lot of courage as they have hurt their families to a very great extent...

Abhi: We were being blackmailed to take that decision..

All looked at them with big round eyes as if in no time they will come out of their sockets.. while it felt like the earth was shaking giving no strength to their old legs to stand.

Mu: Yes Abhi is speaking truth..

Manik interrupted them and asked all of them to move to living room looking at their state and there they did not argue because they all were shocked well it can be stated as an understatement. once they all were there sitting and sharing a look as to what it might be they gestured Mukbhi to continue what they were saying...