Chapter 226

Ok guys here is the next update...

Well I was really grateful for the response I received in last update.. It made me feel so good, so thank you guys...

Well do not forget to vote and comment. This time the target is 775+ votes and 100+ comments... 

Avoid mistakes if any...

Nandini saw that Mishkat was sleeping so without disturbing him she saw that Manik was almost about to wake up so she called the nurse, who checked Manik and went to call the doctor...

Doctor requested them to move out. Mishkat was also up due to the sounds around..

Nandini was moving from here to there and trying to calm herself but she wanted to see Manik...

Soon the doctors came out and said...

Doc: Well Mrs Malhotra, he is up now and fine.. But he needs complete bed rest for next  2 months plus need to careful that he does not catch cold in this as in case of rib fracture it might turn to pneumonia and  that is not good so many precautions need to be taken...

N: We will, thank you doctor..

Doc: Well we are keeping him here for next week and then he can be discharged.

N: Can I meet him now...

Doctor gave them permission, Mishkat asked her to move first while he will bring  coffee for both of them and also inform home that Manik gained his consciousness. 

Nandini moved inside to see Manik with frowns on his head and was trying not to move. He opened his eyes on hearing the sound of the door and saw Nandini and tried to gave her a weak smile which went blank on her face...

Nandini sat beside him and  was just looking at his face. She was controlling her self from breaking down...

M: Naraz ho....

Nandini nodded in no immediately...

N: How are you feeling...

M: Mast... 

N: why do you do such things.. 

M: Nandini, I am fine... 

N: I can see that...

M: Please don't make those faces, I cannot kiss you also...

N: You are trying to act cool when you know that you are not..

M: You know god knew that I wanted to keep you to myself and so he made all this happen so that all your attention is now knly on me...

N: Manik I am here only, I am not going to go anywhere..

M: Are but for now you need to go to college so call driver and start moving or you will get late...

N: Manik I am not leaving that is final...

Mi: Are where are you to leave bhabhi...

N: Look at your brother, I guess the hit on his head has made him nuts..

M: Miku tell your bhabhi that she has college to attend and there is full family to take care of me, so please call the driver and send her home so that she can move.

N: No need, I am staying here... 

M: Fine then I do not want to stay at the hospital...

Manik tried to get by but shrieking in pain fell back and was now in deep pain...