Chapter 207

Ok guys here is the update...

Well please do vote and comment... 

Avoid mistakes if any...

Once the party was over all moved to their rooms being dead tired. Nandini with half open eyes moved to change. While Manik changed in his closet only. He too was very tired and realised it when he saw the bed.

Both slept there in each other's arms and it was like they were almost asleep when they hit the bed.

Next morning at around 10 Manik stirred in his sleep as the sun was peeping in their room.  Manik opened his eyes and saw his lady love sleeping peacefully.. He adored her for a while and then kissing her forehead he stayed there.. He always love to watch her sleep, those peaceful eyes closed... That face showing its serenity... It is just bliss...

While Nandini opened her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead...

N: Good morning... Happy new year cutu...

M: LE... Yeh kya... Itna sukha sukha... Ek jagah pe you call me cutu and then itna sukha sukha wishes for the new year...  Comeon atleast in new year lead to new beginning..

N: To abhi pepsi kon pita hai Manik. Saying this she giggled. It is early morning bad for health baba...

M: Ohhh... trying to be witty with me. Not working Mrs Malhotra.. It is new year...

N: Haan toh...

M: Toh we need to start our new year with lots and lots of romance. Saying this he took her lips in his for a beautiful kiss not even giving her any time to process what he said..

He was kissing her as if there is no tomorrow. As they had a hectic day tomorrow to steal some romantic moments. While he even groaned when she was not letting him access her more.

He moved his hand to her b*** above the fabric and took them in a fist making her gasp at it. While he had a intrinsic victory smile on himself. While they both lay there with their legs on each other and their lips savoring the other's.  

When they both were not able to breath he moved from her lips but dipped his face in her hair while resting himself more near her neck while his hands rested on her love handles trying to breath... But holding her more and more closer..

M: I love you and a happy new year to you too. Saying this he kissed her neck... While Nandini moved her hand to his nape creasing it with her hand.

N: I love you too.. Chalo now move we will move now. 

M: Let us go for some green initiative in new year...

N: and what is that.. she said as she did not actually think as to what was he trying to say...

M: Are simple a bath together.

N: Manik sudhar jao atleast in the new year.. seriously man...

M: Are aise kaise. You see jab chote the na.. At that time mumma used to say, that what you do on new year na you do that daily. So you see I need lots and lots of romance. And on top of that I am saving the enviornment too...

Saying this he picked her up and moved to the washroom. 

N: Manik please leave me...

M: Nope.. I have decided and I will do it.. shhh....

Nandini pouted her lips while Manik looked at her pout and immediately kissed it.

M: Now don't make those faces, I am not changing my mind...

N: Monster... Idiot... 

Manik did not allow her to speak further and again took her lips in his for a short kiss shuting her up..