Chapter 200

Ok guys here is the new update for all of you....

Well This chapter is fully new one for all of you So check it out...

Inline comments and Votes will be great...

Avoid Mistakes if any...

Next day morning Neyonika and Ishita along with Dhawan's went to their designer as they wanted to give the best... Mukti and Aneri were gonna keep the fast befor the wedding and it was Navya and Nandini's first Karwa Chauth after the wedding which is kind of very important in Punjabi's...

They first went to the Designer's as they need to have two outfits and specially in red mostly... The outfits need to be comfortable as throughout the day they gonna have something or the other coming up...

Soon they were done with selecting the outfits and then they moved to selecting jewellery to wear and to gift also... Done with all Neyonika asked them not to stress out too much as tomorrow is going to be a hectic day for them and asked them to rest for a while...

They day went on like that only with preparations of Karwa Chauth going on around while Neyonika was way too excited for the same as today her all children are going to be part of that...

It was the day of Karwa Chauth and Manik had already told Nandini that he is keeping the fast, they both had a discussion on it.. While Manik asked her to wear the saree throughout the day and then wear the lengha in the evening. She happily agreed to him and so on the day of Karwa Chauth, she first woke up at 3 and then moved to get ready. While then she moved to get Manik up too..

Manik did not want to hide or suprise her with the fact that he would be fasting, he is fasting for her as they are equals in this relationship and presence of both are much needed as without the other they are kind of incomplete...

Nandini

Manik too got ready and they both moved down, Neyonika complimented Nandini and then she even put a kala tikka behind her ear. She then gave sargi to her first along with shagun and then she gave the same to Aneri...

 She then gave sargi to her first along with shagun and then she gave the same to Aneri