Chapter 215

So here is the next update for all of you guys...

Well soon this series of wedding will be ending and I hope you all enjoyed the series...

Please do vote and comment and all the dear lovely readers who have joined the story now... well first of all thank you for reading the story.. and secondly do share your views all the time you wish to share the same...

Avoid mistakes if any....

Soon all the girls along with the ladies of the family had one huge room which consisted of all the female members and their vanity kind of thing...

While the boys had another one... they would hardly take time so they were resting around...

It was time for the function to start and so Manik moved to the girls section and knocked asking for all who are ready as the guests would soon be coming... well only the elder ladies were all set so they moved out with him while Manik tried to take a glance a Nandini but to his bad luck Neyonika saw him and then hitting him on his arm said...

Ney: khote da puttar... there are other ladies too getting ready... teri wali ko time Lagne wala hai... so be patient and dare you do something like this again...

Soon all the girls except Aneri made an entrance while the guests and their better halves all were just in kind of a shock....

Manik and Nandini