Chapter 205

Ok guys here is the next update for all of you...

Please do vote and comment....

Guys I am not getting the fact that are you guys enjoying this whole rewriting or not as I hardly find few people reading it...

All these parts are gonna be a change for the track.. so please support...

Avoid mistakes if any ..

Next morning there was hustle and bustle in the house, all the last minute preparation was going on. The mahurat for Dhan puja was at around 9:30.

Well initially it was Nandini who was gonna do but on her constant request she along with Aneri was gonna do as Mukti was gonna join Murty's as their Lakshmi form this year..

Nandini got ready in beautiful saree, while looking at her Manik was stunned as he always loved it when she wore Indian and so seeing her in such avatar made him feel as if she is his bride. He moved closer to her and took her intoxicating smell which just consumes him. It was like at any point of time with her smell he can go to another world altogether...

 It was like at any point of time with her smell he can go to another world altogether

(Nandini)

(Manik)

Coming back to earth he moved closer to her and said...

M: so my love all set.. you look amazing... There are no words that can describe what a beauty you are...

N: thank you... Saying this she forwarded her hand which had sindhoor in it..

Manik smiled knowing what she meant. Well at times he was amazed as to how can she be so Indian and so modern at the same time...

M: you know I love to see you this way all decked up and all... And these gajra's when you wear them na... I just want to hold you closer to me...

N: I am always closer... This heart residing in you is mine so I am more closer than you think I am....

Nandini smiled while Manik put sindhoor in her partition.

They both then moved to the pooja room where they were supposed to conduct pooja. There was a silver idol of goddess Lakshmi and along with that there were some coins and stuff.. Neyonika directed them to proceed and half pooja was done by Nandini and half by Aneri.