Chapter 213

So here is the next part guys...

Well guys  checkout this part... the number of people acknowledging  the work are still less but there is some kind of an improvement  in the number... but guys if you have friends  reading this story then please inform the people by sharing that we are reworking on the part...

Yes guys there are still people who do not know that we are reworking on the story again...

Finally the next day was going to be the ring ceremony... Well Mishkat was more than excited for the same...

In Morning Manik had an important meeting and so he left while the decoration and all was going on from yesterday for the ceremony in the backyard...

Raj was looking after the same while the ladies took charge to look after the dresses of all, the food. And then they need to see to it that all things are in place as there would be lots and lots of guests coming up...

Soon there was hustle and bustle around as the final touches to all the things were happening there were dressers there to dress Neyonika, Mukti, and Nandini while there was one for Mishkat too...

Manik was stuck in a meeting till late so he was resting for a while and so Nandini was the first one to get ready... As she has to set things for Manik too and look after the arrangements...

On entering the room after getting ready, she found Manik to be taking a shower...

Nandini set his clothes in his closet she even looked after his other things and got it ready as if Neyonika and Raj are a bit late then they need to welcome the guests take a look at everything else though the event company would be checking but still if there are any last minute changes then that too needs to be done......

Finally Manik was out in his bathrobe while with towel was drying his hair... He looked so hot that Nandini actually cannot move her eyes from and she could not control herself from staring at her hubby... Well who till now was engrossed in himself but feeling a constant stare he looked around to see his wife to be spellbound at him...

He took this opportunity to tease her and patting his fingers in front of her face bringing her back to the earth he said...

M: itna mat niharo ki khud ki nazar lag jaaye...

N: ohh hello mere ho tum to meri nazar nahi lag sakti. And I can stare at you all I want...

M: well waise dekhne Jaye to.... (Saying this he grabbed her waist bringing her closer... ) Tum BHI Kuch Kam Nahi lag rahi... Totta lag rahi ho totta...

N: thank you thank you... Now we are getting late so get going and get ready...

M: yup thik hai... But itni bhi jaldi kya hai...

N: may be mom can get late to we need to go and be there to welcome the guests...

M; ohhhhhhhkkkkkk.... Saying this he made a sad face while Nandini smiled at his childish acts and then handed him his clothes but before he could leave she kissed his cheeks in a hurry making him to smile...

Soon they both were ready and so they moved to the backyard...