Chapter 189

Ok guys here is the next update...

Please do vote and comment guys...

Well congratulations to all my dear readers for the new journey....

Avoid mistakes if any....

Both Manan stayed there in hug for a while and then Nandini said....

N: But why is all this happening Manik.. Why are Bhai and Mukti letting their relationship hamper.. Do bhai have a problem because of this... I mean as much as I know Bhai is not those rigid kind of person to let someone's past affect his relation with them. He is not that conservative too, as he won't be having a problem with the fact that Mukti like someone else before him..

M: No ... No.. Nandini you are getting Abhi wrong.. This is not about him...

For Nandini at one side there was too much of pride on her brother while on the other side her heart swelled with happiness because Manik was not actually now really angry on Abhi.. She had that happiness all over her.

M: Nandini the thing is simple as per what I get to know but why are they reacting to this extent was something which I am not getting...

N: you mean to say that they are being blackmailed...

M: well that they are but the thing that I am not getting is why to this extent they are being blackmailed to that stupid man..

N: means you know they are being blackmailed but you do not know with what reason they are being blackmailed..

M: correct I went through all the calls again and again to find it out but I could not so we need to do something to come up with the truth...

N: what will we do.

M: Nandini why don't you go there for a day or two... I mean in that way you can get things out of Abhi too...

N: Manik actually you are right... Maa doesn't say anything but all this happenings are affecting her health... So it is the best plan and waise bhi I did not have date night with Bhai in almost two months so what can be a better plan to know the whole full fledged truth..

M: Are you sure about it..  

Nandini had a naughty smile and she looked at Manik and winked at him and said...

N: 100%.. I know what I need to do to know the truth and get it out of him.. If he is Abhimanyu Murty then I am too Nandini Murty Malhotra. 

Manik hugged her tight.. While he placed numerous kisses on her head time to time... While Nandini just closed her eyes and be there as she after all was happy that they can be of some help to their siblings... Manik's this protective nature will actually help them to sort things out..

They broke the hug after what felt as an eternity and with interlocked hands Nandini kept her head on his shoulder to just be there for a while.. The breeze was soothing to both while they just stayed there as it is... After a while they both left for home as Nandini was drowsy because of the effects of medicines.. So they both headed back... 

Next Morning...

Manik had an early meeting and Nandini was sleeping so he did not disturb her and left from there.. While he also informed Neyonika that Nandini is going to Murty Mansion for two days as she wish to go there and so ask a driver to drop her.. Neyonika was also happy as she will get a change which is good for her health..