Chapter 198

Ok guys here is the next update...

Well guys there are only some readers reading the story currently... As I can get to know on the basis of last update which was a new one... I am changing this whole story base for you all... It is now up to you guys how much do you wish to acknowledge the work...

Avoid mistakes if any

Nandini was constantly looking at Navya who knew that she is being watched but she did not have guts to look back... Navya had constantly stuck her gaze to the floor as she did not dare to meet anyone's gaze...

Cabir on other hand quickly ran and blocked their way as all the others too tired to move behind Manik as may be he said it out loud but all too had same feelings..

C: Please guys listen to us once.. I know I have broken our pact but guys somewhere all of us had when it came to love. All hid it till things were sure from their end. But the only difference in my case was that I had to make a decision because of some unforeseen circumstances and I made it. Is this my fault that I am not able to atleast put my part of the story. I though we are one and you guys would understand my unspoken words.

Mukti and Abhi along with Dhruv and Alya understood his point of view as he is right they all hid it till they themselves were not sure about things.. And they knew that for love they need to sure about it before anyone comes public as otherwise the knowing phase is compromised to a great extent...

While Manik knew that this is not the original Cabir so something huge had happened but in all this the most hurt was Nandini... When She was with Manik and she could not spend enough time she fought with her and argued over that thing but now when she has taken such a huge step should she let go for anything. How can she let her go for this when she herself argued upon we not spending some quality time..

All the other's moved but Nandini was stuck in her own place with her dilemma. Cabir gestured Navya to handle her.

Na: Nandu... Please ek baar humari baat sun lo... Please listen for once.. then you can take a decision.

Nandini looked at her with blank expressions.

Na: Please just once listen and then you can fight with me or even better punish me but do not go without you listening me out for once... Please...

Nandini was still not reacting while Manik then took her hand and made her sit. He then took her in a side hug and then said.

M: We will come to a conclusion later. Saying this he took her in his embrace.. As he just could not see his life like this... All lifeless as she was hurt a lot...

They all knew that for Nandini as a friend there was only one person and that was none other than Navya and the hurt that she felt was way beyond anyone of them sitting there...

Cabir and Navya then took turns to speak up and the facts that they spoke made all of them melt like wax but there was still one person that was burning along the candle to give light but hurting herself as that person was now even more hurt..

Fab5 understood that this is no easy scenario for Cabir but then they know what happens happens for good... Knowing their side of story for taking such a huge step they know the he is going to be forgiven..