Chapter 199

Ok guys here is the next part...

Please do vote and comment guys... All these parts are edited or some or the other scenes are added.. so please check out the parts guys...

Avoid mistake if any...

Abhi informed Ishra about the whole thing that happened with Navya who immediately came to Dhawan Mansion and gave her all the love of parents.. for Navya they were never less than parents...

Cabir's parents then decided to throw a reception party whose invitation for Navali family was taken by Ishra as Navya's parents are close friends of Ishra so that they can come to know as to what has happened that too out of the blue..

But Raman also knew that his friend is not an easy nut to crack so he also put investigators behind them in case to know if it is business related while in case it is family related that too they will come to know.

When Raman and Ishu went to Naveli house they were stunned to see the unusual silence in the house.. They moved in to be greeted by Navya's father sitting like a zombie with heavy eyes and Navya's mother crying silently looking at nowhere.

Is: Agar itna hi dukh ho raha hai to kyu kiya aisa uske saath.... Bichari ko to dukhi kiya hi hai aur khud Bhi ho rahe ho.. Itna dard agar sehen nahi hota to dete kyu ho woh bhi tumhari iklauti beti ko.

Navya's mother did not face her and moved away from there. While Raman looked at his friend to find some clue. but none, there was only blank expressions so he knew that the things won't come out in this way and so the only way left was by way of the investigator.. So Ishra handed over the reception card and left as they found it difficult to stay there.

While other side after Manik made Nandini understand his point of view Nandini just asked for some time to gather herself and then they can go and sort out the things. Finally they both moved to Cavya's place where Nandini gave a neutral reaction to other things but she stood by Navya..

For Navya she knew that Nandini is very hurt, she even tried to convince her but Nandini did not respond to anything. So after trying for two to three times she did not try also and Nandini did not focus on it. She was in making all the preparations and all.. as she just wanted to divert her mind from all of this...

Soon the media got to know about a closed door Cavya marriage and then on the day of reception Cavya just conveyed it in a way that all is fine and they wanted a closed end ceremony with no media and so they were not informed.. As for them these moments are more than precious to be shared with the public..

 As for them these moments are more than precious to be shared with the public

(Cavya)