Chapter 210

Ok guys here is the next part...

Avoid if mistake any...

(Well guys a lot of you said that the punishments should have been more intense and all, well according to me.. Atleast that is what I have noticed among friends that when friends come into the zone to pull each other's leg or dirty playing then in that case all is fair because it is just part of game and nothing can be serious.. While for the case of Fab 5 well they are friends of thick and thin so this level of comfort is there, it is their better half's choice and ofcourse their too to share something that is their or not. Well in case of Manan, Manik took the punishment from his friends because he felt uncomfortable to share his personal life which is just Nandini and him to know)

While at Cabir's place when he entered the house he was awarded with flying pillow on his face. Which was followed by the other one before he could process what was happening to him.

He tried to dunk the other one but no luck, his wife had taken an oath to not spare him..

Na: Cabir You are gone today... Saying this she was picking another cushion to throw it on Cabir.

C (Trying to act innocent) : Are baby but what did I do...

Na: Great... now, Mr Dhawan Do not know his fault. It will be Better if no food for you till next day and dare you come near me, you will be awarded by a punch.. and scoldings from mom too.

Cabir made a horrified face..

C: See look sweetheart, it was all just a joke. We were just pulling Manik's leg...

Na: Nope... You are not saying the truth and the punishment serves you right so better be in control of your hunger and your lousy lazy ass..

Cabir tried to come near her and took her in a back hug...

Cabir kissed Navya's cheek from and said..

C: Please baby, sorry na...

But Navya hit her elbow to his stomach... And her tone immediately turned to pretty serious..

Na: Nope Cabir... Fun should always be in limits.. One should never invade in the personal space of someone. Just think if the same thing you were asked to do... Or on top of that how did you feel when they all were joking about us and we're trying to invade in our personal space...

C: Are to kya.. I would have happily done it.. You see my hormones are always on the peak when you are near me.. Demo dikhau... Aaja na demo dekhata Hu...

Na: Cheee dude... Here I am trying to explain something to you and you.... You know what just stay away from me, you and your cheap mentality.. I really pitty I mean seriously...

Cabir tried to speak something more but then Navya took the broom and was running behind him.. Navya hit him once or twice while they both were running from here to there making a mess of the whole room. Finally when both were having no capacity to move further they both took the couch and dumped themselves on it huffing and puffing...

But Cabir had his way to deal with all these things. He tried to move near Navya while she was about to say something to stop him but but but.... she was not allowed to speak further as her lips were grabbed by Cabir and he picked her up and took her to their room. Fortunately Cabir's parents had gone to visit the temple and so they were in safe zone to get embarrassed. otherwise Cabir would and we can say can create a history to get embarrassed...

Cabir was kissing her with all his might dominating her... While other things were long forgotten... Soon they were both lying under the duvet exploring each other... Finally Navya could not do anything as after all Cabir was always a dominating man. But Navya too was a bit angry on him but not to an extent that she would actually punish him... it was all a part of joke that Nandini and she had decided...