14

Siraj's french tipped polished nails typed constantly over the white keyboard of her color coordinating iMac computer, a small frown on concentration plastered as her expression

One of the only things she hated about being an entrepreneur was all the paperwork she had to do. Since she was the 'head huncho', everything had to go through her before being officially finalized. Reading all the fine print made her brain hurt.

It was all worth it though because if she was to misread something important she would be in court faster than she could blink. That wasn't something she wanted to go through again with the chance of losing a couple thousand dollars on court fees and lawyers.

The time on her digital wall clock read almost four in the afternoon, and she thought about leaving early due to skipping breakfast this morning; which resulted in her stomach growling at this very moment. Then, the door to her office opened with familiar voices talking over one another.

"I don't care you big neck bitch. I had her first anyways." Zara made sure that she was the first one to walk in, wrapping Siraj up in a hug before her older brother could.

"Zara!" Siraj laughed, having to stop the both of them from falling over in the chair, nonetheless hugging her back.

"Girl 'cause he 'talm 'bout he yo' favorite. Like chill patchy, you only been her man a few months. I been best friend for life." She rolled her eyes, then smacked her lips when Exodus mushed her head back.

"Shut up thin hair. Get out her face." He pulled her away from Siraj, who smiled at their childish antics. She was a little surprised that they were here at the same time, even though she'd already told Zara about them.

"Wassup fat mama? Daddy missed you." Exodus leaned down to be at her level, and she covered his face with her hands, a shy smile replacing her amused one.

She then laughed after hearing her best friend audibly gasp in surprise, and Exodus chuckled from underneath her hands. He kissed her cheek, pulling her to stand up as soon as her arms went around him in a hug.

Whenever she was with him, it felt like it was only them in the room. She had him wrapped around her finger when they'd first got together, but now it was the other way around. Siraj loved her man.

"Y'all niggas really Caresha and Diddy and that's just so crazy to me 'cause no way this is real." Zara shook her head in disbelief, but couldn't deny how happy it made her to see them so happy with one another.

"Her ass say that all the time. That nigga seven years away from being 60, I'm only 32." Exodus sat down where Siraj previously sat, then pulled her to sit down in his lap.

"Only?" Siraj and Zara spoke in unison, following up with a laugh at his annoyed reaction.

"Shit, my man calling. Don't have sex 'cause I be right back and ion' wanna see that shit." She rose up from her seat as soon as her phone rung, and Exodus waved her off to rush her to get out.