29

"Semaj, get the fuck on! I just got my hair did!" Siraj shrieked in fear, grabbing his arms as soon as they wrapped around her waist so that he wouldn't be able to throw her into the pool

It was currently the middle of February, and Semaj had thrown a pool party as soon as he checked the weather and saw it would be 82 degrees today-which was rare for winter season in New York. Of course he had to take advantage of that.

Plenty of people had came out, including some of his rapper friends who couldn't seem to stop flirting with Siraj. Exodus hadn't arrived yet, but lord, she couldn't wait until he got there. She was getting tired of having to call her brother to tell them to leave her alone.

"You better hold that lace shorty." Semaj was able to get her off of her feet, and the way the she screamed caused a few people near them to laugh at Semaj's antics. He'd been trying to dunk everyone in the six feet pool.

"Semaj I'm serious! Stop it!" She tried her hardest to put her feet back on the ground while wrapping her arms tight around his neck. If she was going down, he was too.

Unfortunately for her, he was way stronger than she was. Just a few moments later, both of them were under the water, and Semaj was trying not to laugh to prevent himself from swallowing chlorine water and possible drowning as a result.

"Bitch my baby daddy gone kill you! Oh my fucking god, my hair!" She whined, covering her lace as soon as she swam towards the stairs.

"Fuck yo' baby daddy. I'll dunk his ass too. Then what?" Semaj childishly splashed water her way, and since her hair was already messed up, she dove back in the water to swim near him.

He laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck from behind, forcing him to go underneath the water by using her upper body strength to push him down. Then she stood on top of his shoulders to make sure he stayed under.

It was her turn to laugh when he came up with full force, knocking her back down into the water. She swam back to the top, taking a breath of air once she came up. Her bundles were heavy in her head, but she didn't even care at this point. She was definitely going to force Semaj to pay for her a new install though.

"Get out yo' ass girl." A man near the stairs smiled at her in a flirtatious way after seeing her pull her bikini bottoms down a bit, and she frowned her face up.

"Bitch quit looking at her." Semaj said at the same time that another familiar voice did, and Siraj looked up to see Exodus approaching the steps with a towel over his shoulder.

She allowed her brother to take care of the random dude with his harsh words, getting all the way out the pool to hug Exodus. His arms went around her waist, and she smiled as he leaned over to hug her better.

"I missed you girl. Where yo' clothes at?" He wrapped his towel around her, and she didn't even answer him, inviting herself into his arms which made him pick her up from standing on the ground.