18

"You enjoying ya'self?" Exodus chuckled, looking down at where Siraj's hand was placed

"Shut up, you're going to disrupt the flow." She shushed him, moving her hand up higher which caused the erection in his shaft to grow from her touch.

Siraj currently stood behind him, finally being able to hold his dick while he peed. She'd saw it on TikTok and had been begging him to let her try. Though he didn't see what the hype was about, he was now letting her try out the weird trend after multiple requests from her.

"Disrupt the fl-Siraj move, girl." He replaced her hand with his own, and she laughed, watching him grab a baby wipe to clean himself off.

"That was fun. I wish I had a weenie." She heavily sighed, walking over to the sink to wash her hands while he laughed.

"Whatever. You gone let me hold yo' pussy the next time you gotta pee?" He pulled his boxers and sweats up after flushing the toilet, then followed behind her to wash his hands as well.

"Erm...what?" She pretended like she didn't know what he was talking about; though she really didn't know how that would work out.

"See, I'm not letting you do shit else. You fake as fuck." He grabbed the roll of paper towels, chuckling as he listened to her laugh again.

Siraj went back into her bedroom, laying face first on her mattress. Moments later, she felt Exodus lay on top of her, so she pretended like she couldn't breathe while trying to get him off.

"You're crushing my baby! Exodus stop playing so much." She laughed, now attempting to get his hands as he tickled her sides.

"You do too damn much." She had a smile on her face once he finally rolled off of her, and he smiled as well, leaning his head forwards to gently kiss her cheek.

"You shouldn't be laying on yo' stomach anyway. I told you 'bout that shorty. Turn over." He flicked her bottom lip, causing her to amusingly roll her eyes while doing as told.

"Alise quit fucking playing yo." He grabbed her wrist as soon as she grabbed a handful of his ass, watching as she burst into another fit of tearful laughter. He was wearing a pair of Ethika boxers, and she just couldn't help herself.

The way his face held a genuine mug only made her laugh harder to a point where no sound was even coming out. She had to lightly cough in order to get her breathing back under control.

"Boy ain't no reason for you to be walking around with all that ass. You damn near got more than me." She teased, a smile showing off all of her teeth still plastered as her expression.

"Shut up talking to me lil' girl. You mad annoying." He turned to lay on his back, chuckling when she wasted no time to climb on top of him. His hands lowered to be on the small of her back, sliding them through the boxers she wore that matched his.