15

"Yo, what y'all niggas giggling at?" A frown deeper than his normal expression etched across Exodus's face, his head simultaneously tilting towards the right side

A few of the men that worked for him tried to gather their quiet laughter; all of them in their low twenties to high teens. They were always being childish, and he didn't get on to them about it too much since they were kids to him, but he was currently in the middle of a serious conversation with them right now and felt like they were playing around too much.

"Nobody got nothin' to say? What's the deal?" He leaned up from resting on his desk, causing the laugh to finally come to a halt.

"We-uh, we just lookin' at ya' nails. You got 'em all cute and shit." One of the youngest of the small crew, Manman, pointed out while trying to be serious and clear his throat.

Exodus cracked a smile, rolling his eyes once they began loudly laughing again. He had to give it to them, that was definitely funny and he didn't expect that to be the reason behind their laughter.

A couple of days ago Siraj had forced him to get his nails done with her. He repeatedly protested against it, but ultimately gave in when she put on her pout of course. All he got was a simple clear polished manicure, but on his rings fingers were smiley faces that were painted with white polish to match Siraj's french tipped nails.

"Aight, whatever. Shut y'all dumb asses up and go do what I said." He chuckled, dismissing them with a wave of his hand. They continued to crack jokes as they left out of his office, and Exodus busied himself with gathering his things to leave.

He was too ready to get home. It felt like he'd been gone all day, even though it was only nearing six in the evening. That was too much time away from Siraj and he had begun to miss her already. It amazed him how he literally craved her presence whenever she wasn't with him.

She had went to work today too, so he didn't get to talk to her on the phone due to her being in meetings all afternoon. He did order her lunch though, and they sent a couple of check-in texts, but that was about it.

Around half an hour later, Exodus walked through the door of his house with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He closed and locked the front door behind him, then made his way back towards his bedroom where he figured she was.

He was welcomed with the sight of her laying in his bed with nothing but a pair of thongs on, the cover wrapped halfway around her body as if she'd become hot in her sleep. Standing over her, he leaned down to leave a kiss on her face, then sat the flowers on the nightstand.

It was another fifteen minutes before he got in the bed with her due to him showering, and she surprisingly remained sleep the whole time. Usually, she woke up as soon as he got home. Today must've wore her out.

Exodus wore a pair of Calvin Klein boxers as he climbed in the bed with her, positioning himself between her legs. He dipped his head down to kiss on her skin, then pulled her panties to the side to kiss her more intimately.