19

"Exodus turn that down please

"Exodus turn that down please." Siraj spoke, being awoken out of her sleep from the sounds of his GTA game playing throughout the bedroom. She didn't know why he was even playing it in here when the living room TV worked fine.

He turned the volume down, but Siraj was already awake and knew she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep again, especially since he wasn't holding her anymore.

Throwing a mini internal tantrum, she rose up from her pillow, reaching on the nightstand to grab her phone. She saw that it was nearing eleven in the morning, and her now rescheduled doctors appointment was at three in the afternoon.

Yesterday she ended up spending more time than she'd planned with her brother, and ended up missing the appointment originally scheduled for them. When she came home, Exodus was obviously upset but she was too sleepy to fix it in the moment. Plus, there was an opening today so it wasn't like they had to wait until next week or something.

"Baby?" She called for him, trying to see if he was still mad at her. She got her answer when he didn't reply, and she shook her head at him.

Siraj then climbed towards where he previously laid, and got out on his side of the bed since it was closer towards the bathroom door. She went in there to complete her morning routine and to take her prenatal vitamins and her probiotics.

She decided she might as well take a shower now so that she wouldn't have to later because she knew she wouldn't feel like it. When she got out, she threw on one of Exodus's t-shirts and a pair of panties after moisturizing her body down in shea butter.

"Baby, have you ate yet?" She stood on the side of Exodus, pushing loose strands of hair back into her silk bonnet.

"Nah." He answered, dryly, causing her to roll her eyes. No way was she about to cook for him and he had an attitude like this.

"Why you mad at me? We're still going today. So stop being a girl when you is a sir." She forced her way into straddling his lap, but he kept his attention on the TV screen.

"Jacere don't ignore me. You know I hate that."

"Oh my god, you are so sassy." She continued talking even though he wasn't responding to her.

"What you want? I'll suck yo' dick if you talk to me." She played with the end of one of his cornrows, and then she laughed when he gave her a questionable side eye.

"You aggy as hell." He mushed her head away, but still chuckled at her previous statement since it did cause him to break character.

"Boy pleaseeee, you know you want me to eat that dick up. You mad though, so you might piss on me and I don't even play like that." She made a yikes face, laughing again at the look he gave her.

"You don't even suck dick so even if I was on R. Kelly timing, you wouldn't have nothin' to worry about." He finally tightened his arms around her waist to hold her, keeping his hands on his controller.