Chapter -2 ( Star Babar)

Babar's pov

It's a very important match for me as it will help us to qualify for Asia Cup 2022!

Shadab : Babar.. Team me kuch change karoge?

Babar : Nhi!

Shadab : Ek baar Fakhar se opening karwao..

Babar: chalo thik hai usse bata do pehle!

Shadab : OK!

I was ready with my helmet, bat, gloves and pads! But put them off and gave it to Fakhar as he is going to do the opening along with Rizwan!

Third person's pov

It was Pakistan vs Sri Lanka T20 series and Pak and SL both won the 1-1 match and today was the decider match...

" And that's a huge six by Rizwan! What a class batsman he is " commentator says praising Rizwan..

" Ohh.. That's a small mistake by Fakhar and he got out "

" Now,  Babar Azam the captain of the team and a classy batsman on the strike " commentator said in a happy tone

" That's a huge six by Babar "

Soon Babar and Rizwan started building partnership and Babar hits a century and Rizwan was near to 100 but only two balls were left ! Two balls and 5 runs were needed!

" And that's a huge six from Babar "
Pak won the series by 2-1 and qualified for Asia Cup! The most happiest person was Babar! He received MOM award! And now after 2 months ago both SL and Pak had to leave for Dubai where Asia Cup is going to be conducted!