Chapter-11( First interaction 😍)

Third person's pov

Ishika and Babar both are travelling to Dubai and their flight is about to land in a difference of 30 minutes....

Ishika's flight landed.... As soon as she came out and went to the waiting area for her luggage, fans came and started clicking pictures and asking for autographs.. Though she was exhausted but still she smiled and responded them humbly. On the other hand, Babar's flight also landed. He also went to the same area for his bags and luggage. Fans ran towards him and he got busy with them.

But suddenly his eyes landed to the crowd of some people around Ishika but he wasn't able to see her face... Same in the case with Ishika, she could see the crowd but not Babar..

Both of their bags and luggage arrived. They both began to leave.

As they started walking, fans gave them space to walk and both saw each other...

Ishu: I think I have watched him some where..

Bobby: I think I know her..

Ishu: Ohh, he is Ba... Babar Azam 😮

Bobby: Ohh, She is Ishika 😮

Ishu went towards Bobby to praise him... As she went there, Babar was  shocked

Ishu: Are u Babar? 

Babar : Yes! BTW you know me? ( he was surprised)

Ishu: Yeah! Who doesn't...?  (Then she congratulated him for his century and he was continuously looking at her) can I click a picture as your fan?

Bobby : Thanks! Yeah sure.. You know what you sing very well

Ishu: Do you know me? 😲

Bobby: Yeah! I do listen u!

Ishu: Th.. Thank you ☺

They both clicked pictures and bid farewell to each other!
But as Bobby reached in the car he started imagining today's meet with Ishu and same goes there with Ishu..

Next part soon...