Chapter-17 ( Izhaar ❤)

Babar's pov

Today is match day! We are practicing hard to win the match!
Meanwhile, people started coming... But my eyes were finding someone...

Ishika's pov

I am all set to go.. But my phone rang and it was Dad!
After so many days I am gonna talk to him! I sat in the car and picked up the call..

Dad: Hello bacha

Me : Hello Dad, kaise ho aap

Dad: mai to thik hu par ek batao tumne mujhe accident wali baat kyu nhi batayi wo mujhe Rahul se pata chali

Me: Are dad fir aap tension me aa jate

Dad: Pagal ho kya.. Agr kuch ho jata tumhe to!

Me: Kuch nhi hoga mujhe aap ho na ❤

Dad: Waise congratulations madam aap Babar se mil li or mai reh gya! 😉

Me: *started telling him about everything that happened *

Dad: Ohoo... Aisa lag rha hai ki meri beti ko zindagi me pehli baar koi ladka pasand aa gya hai 😉

Me: Aisa nhi hai dad 😅😂

Dad: Aisa hi hai kyuki mere saath bhi yahi hua tha jab mai teri mom se mila tha.. Or mujhe ye bhi pata hai ki tu is waqt stadium jaa rhi hai

Me: Dad... Aap antaryaami hain 🙏🙂

Dad: Waise agr kuch baat ho to batana mujhe koi problem nhi hogi waise 👀 cuz I am modern Dad! I don't care about the society...

Me: Waise dad music ko main part time leke chalu to zyada sahi hoga I guess! Mujhe Sydney me job resume kar Deni chahiye!

Dad: You are right actually! Par tu phir chali jayegi 🙁

Me : Dad👀

Dad : Stadium pahuch gyi hai tu shayad!

Me: Hmm dad

Dad: Now go and enjoy 😉 bye !!

Me: Bye Dad!❤

Third person's pov

Ishika arrived the stadium and got into her seat. She was sitting beside Shamiya ( Hassan Ali's wife). She is having her daughter also.

Shamiya knows about Ishika through Babar and Shadab and she really likes her and meanwhile her sweet gesture towards Shamiya made her like her more..

Ishu was playing with Hassan's daughter and she was so comfortable with her..

They were looking cute!!

The game was about to start and all the players were in dressing room! Babar came out and his eyes fell on Ishika
They constantly looked at each other and smiling

Meanwhile, it was pak vs SL and Pak chose to bowl..
It was a do or die match and Pakistan was unable to take the wickets upto 10th over and that tension was cleanly visible in Babar's face

But then they consecutively took wickets!

It was Pak batting Babar and Rizwan were opening they build a huge partnership and Pak won the Asia Cup.... Babar was lifting up the trophy and Ishika was soo happy! Soon everyone's wives and family came to the ground ..Ishika was watching from her seat as Babar called her and asked her to join...
She came there and something unexpected happened!  Babar took her in the dressing room and bent down on knees, he holds her hand and says, " Mujhe pata hai ki hum kabhi bhi ek nhi ho payenge desh ki wajah se par itna kehna chahta hu ki yaad rakhna ki koi hai jo tumhe poore dil se chahta hai jo chahkar bhi tumhe apna nhi bana sakta par bas itna kehna chahta hu ki zaroor humara koi nata hai tabhi allah ne hume milaya, I know ki tumhare andar ye feelings nhi hain par still, I love you! ". Ishika was a bit shocked but she sat down infront of Babar and hugged him and says " I love you too kaash hum ek ho paate " .They were engulfed in the tight hug and soon they broke it and moved outside. They were holding each others hand and walking and talking around the field! Audience were clicking their cute moments and soon they left the place.

Ishika's pov

I am still thinking about that!
I am gonna tell Dad everything!

I called my dad and told him everything.

Dad: What!?  Are you serious?

Me: Yes, now tell me what to do

Dad: If you want then you can date him you can... I don't have any problem with that! But now I want to meet him in person! 😂

me: Dad...

Dad : Ishu...

I called Babar and told him everything my father said!

Third person's pov

It's being one month of their long distance relationship! As they can't meet each other! And this was known to the world that there is something between them.

Their close ones were knowing it including Rahul and Shreyas... For Shreyas it was heart breaking at first cuz he do wanted to confess but yeah afterall it's all about " DESTINY ".

It was October and T20 men's worldcup was conducting in Australia! All team has to go there so they were moving to Australia!

Ishika too was there as she wanted to resume her career as a doctor !
This time her father was also there with her and wanted to meet Babar!

She called him and told him about this and he was so happy and agreed to come to her apartment.