Bonus Chapter 5 ❤ Happy Birthday ❤

Third person's pov

It's India vs Pakistan World Cup match! Both the teams are hella excited. The crowd is crazy !!!
More than 1 lakh people came to see the match! Everyone is chanting India.. India! Pak team is quite nervous.

* Pakistan's dressing room *

Shaddy : Babar bhai today I am badly missing my Pakistani fans!

Babar : Yeah me too! It's really tough to play! Just imagine we are just 11 people in front of the audience of 1 lakh.

Hearing this Ishika came from behind. She put her hand on Babar's shoulder.

Ishika : Don't worry Bobby just close your eyes and feel that your audience is with you! We gonna cheer for you! Chin up guys! * Ishika said to all PCT players *

Babar gave a hug to Ishika and then everyone lighted up their mood .

Shamiya : Yeah so Babar kal birthday hai tumhara! Party chahiye hume!

Helena ( Hassan's daughter) : Yess Chachu!

Everyone smiled.

* India's dressing room *

Rohit : See guys its a very important match for us! Don't focus on personal records just be at your best. I hope it's clear to y'all!

They all said together, " Yes captain "
Sammy and Vamika came running and hugged Rohit and Virat respectively!

Anushka : All the best boyss!

********************************
It's time for the toss!

" Home captain will flip the toss "

" Heads is the call.... "

" And it's tails "..

Rohit won the toss and elected to field first.

The opening pair came on the crease. Abdullah and Imam! But Abdullah at his 20s got out.
Babar came on crease! He smashed the bowlers with 6 and 4s . Soon Imam got out at 36! Rizwan and Babar were playing.

" Babar hits a fifty "

Soon he also got out! Indian crowd cheered! Ishika's eyes were teary as Babar was hella sad!

" No wayy! This should not have happened ", said Ishika.

Kinza sat down and was sad!

Later, Wickets began to fall and Pak was able to score 191 runs only. It was an easy target for India. They easily chased the target with Rohit Scoring 85 and Shreyas 53 not out. Both the teams done handshakes and after post match presentation Babar didn't talked to anyone and ran to the pavilion.

Shaddy : Bhabhi aap plz dekho use!

Ishika went to the pavilion while Kinza stayed with Shamiya.

Kinza : Chachi! Papa ko kya hua?

Shamiya : Kuch nhi bacche abhi Mumma Papa dono aate hai!

Meanwhile, Ishika followed Babar and saw him throwing his stuff and was cursing himself.

Ishika : Babar! What are you doing?

Babar : * trying to hide his tears *
What are you doing here?

Ishika : Jaanti thi yahi karoge! Yaha aao idhar baitho! Ek baat batao ye ek match tumhare liye World Cup se zyada important tha?